Around and Around with Melvan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melvan

BHC Member #313
Reaction score
Bummer we have to start everything over, but that's ok. This way I can do an ongoing journal since I'm only a couple of weeks away from getting on a perpetual harvest.

Well, I'm at day 51 with my girls. I actually took the tops of one of Hog's 2 days ago. She was at 10% amber at day 49, which is what I like, so I cut her. Got her hanging now.

Here's some Skunk OG18 from yesterday. I'm going to check her here in just a little bit when the lights come on, I may be cutting her tops today too. She was all cloudy 3 days ago, I like to take her at 10% too.

So glad we're back. I spent time on the other forums and I can't believe how much bad info is considered gospel out there.

Ok, so I tried to upload pics and no luck. I'm going to have to figure out how to resize them to fit. I'll try later.

hey girl good to see you again on here,had to reregister ad I lost my only gj,oh well I was about to go crazy not being able to get on,how is everything?

hey melvan... glad to see ya again,, been missing all my friends!

I am so glad to get back with my friends too. I made a couple of new ones on other forums I'm going to direct here.

Well, I just got done taking the tops of Skunk OG18s. The pic size limits are keeping me from posting full sized bud shots, but here's some bits and pieces.

Jan 25th I'll have everything to do the upgrade to my space and get myself on that perpetual harvest. I'm so excited!

005 (2).JPG

005 (3).JPG

024 (3).JPG

032 (3).JPG

Looking real nice, Melvan :)
Is that skunk x og18 from DNA seeds? I ran one of those for a few runs and really loved it. I had such a difficult time cloning her for some reason though that I discontinued her from my line.

warfish said:
Looking real nice, Melvan :)
Is that skunk x og18 from DNA seeds? I ran one of those for a few runs and really loved it. I had such a difficult time cloning her for some reason though that I discontinued her from my line.

Yep, that's the one. She does take a little longer to root than my other strains, usually about 3 more days, but they always root. She loves the Rapid Rooter and Clonex. I have 5 rooted clones of her in the nursery right now.

She's a rocking toke and a heavy weigher, can't ask for much more than that!

MISSED YOU MEL, these look very nice. I will start up a new journal, maybe now, so darn tickled to be back with my peeps.

Nice buds Mel. I've been jonesing for some pics. and guess who came through. Thanks Melvan2!! Peace :)

Hey Rose, missed you too. I was wondering how things were going in your tub.

PP, thanks. I wish I could post full sized bud pics, still trying to figure out how to work within the size limitations. One of them is at least a foot long and as big around as my fist. I just love the way this girl produces. She stinks up the house too, but its good stink!

Just gonna say.....

AWESOME Buddage!

Stoneage said:
Melvan, how long did you veg those?

Under the T5 in the nursery for about 3 months so I could top them a bunch of times, then 25 days more under the 400hps.

Vegged for 3 months?? Is that the plant that was getting too tall for the flower room :lol: Just kidding, Got a pic of the whole bush?

420_Osborn said:
Vegged for 3 months?? Is that the plant that was getting too tall for the flower room :lol: Just kidding, Got a pic of the whole bush?

Yes, I do, but I can't figure out how to resize it so it meets the size limitations.

The one I thought I was going to have issues with was the SOG18 I put in to replace a weak Hog at the beginning of the grow. She had only been in the nursery for a month and a half, and she was going in a week behind the others, so I couldn't top her.

It worked out. I just bent her a bit and tied down and she was just fine. You have an excellent memory for a pot smoker!

They're in that nursery a long time, but they get chopped quite a bit so they're not tall, they're short and stick-like, you know?

But, all that is now going to be changing, I won't have to do it that way once I get on a perpetual harvest.

Attached a couple of pics of Hog that should be going in the jar, instead they're in the bong.

003.JPG

007.JPG

Oh well, Not to bad of a situation huh...in the bong instead of the jar. As long as its only a few nugs i'm all for it :rofl:

As for my memory, Something about growing and reading forums just sticks to me...kinda like those gnats on my fly trap.

EDIT: Pics, I use a mac and resize with iPhoto....I hope that helps ya. I dont know how to do it on a PC.

now there's some fine budage ! you got the magic touch mel !

All the babies on the top shelf got a feeding of just water today. They're just bidin' their time, waiting until it's their turn. Pics are of various strains.

010 - Copy.JPG

010 - Copy (2).JPG

010 - Copy (3).JPG

015 - Copy.JPG

015 - Copy (2).JPG

Latest posts

Back