Array of Autos ~ Stagger Crop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
time4tokin20s said:
Some White Russian almost cured.

It doesn't surprise me that the wr's were the slowest ones you had, they are the smallest of the different ones that I started, and at seventeen days, were still not showing sex when all the others had. Is it as strong as it looks?

mistisrising said:
It doesn't surprise me that the wr's were the slowest ones you had, they are the smallest of the different ones that I started, and at seventeen days, were still not showing sex when all the others had. Is it as strong as it looks?

Yep, it's pretty strong.I haven't got anything over 40% triches because they start drying up before they can get that far.Just too long.I've had a little trouble getting my box dialed in for winter so that might have had a little to do with it.I'm gonna have to figure the Russians out because I ended up with 250 seeds out of the last harvest.
Here are some pics of another one I picked tonight that was browning before it's time.This girl really had some meat on her but only had around 1/4 amber triches.

pics 090.jpg

pics 094.jpg

pics 095.jpg

pics 097.jpg

pics 098.jpg

time4tokin20s said:
Harvested the Dieselryder.Thiches where about 40% amber

I was told your not supposed to use clear containers. Your plants look fine in the clear containers.:rolleyes:

Woops I just seen the black bags.

wow just stumbled on your journal and:holysheep: im glad i did :hubba:
such beautiful ladies :farm: :48:

Thorn said:
wow great pics!

have you tried growing any of the dutchbreed autos? :)

No,we can't get Dutchbreed in the States without going through hoops :(

dangreen said:
How are things going? Great pics!

Doing good.I have some Snowryders starting their final stage.I'll try to get some pics up sometime this weekend.

Nice, to tell you the truth i really didn't enjoy the Snowryder smoke that much. But i hope you do.:)

dude I just registered an account so I could post here! I have been checking back here for the last 10 days waiting for an update on the snowryder!!! Please update!!!

kinghash said:
dude I just registered an account so I could post here! I have been checking back here for the last 10 days waiting for an update on the snowryder!!! Please update!!!

Snowryders were awesome!They just didn't get very tall.I'm gonna say I got a shy 1/2 oz out of each.These are definitely the stinkiest autos I've come across though.A super sweet skunky smell and taste.Buzz is similar to the Auto White Russian.
I started the rest of my Snowryder seeds today.Last time I didn't end up with a male so I crossed one of the Snows with an AKxKush and ended up with around 100 seeds.Gonna call them Kush SnAK's:p

any pictures? Ima pic ***** :D. I'm on my first grow, growing some snowryders planted two seeds 1 seedling came up yesterday and I'm hoping the second comes up soon :)

I have a couple pics of some snowryder I grew a few months ago. Hope you don't mind me posting on your thread. :D

snowr_013.jpg

snowr_015.jpg

hallowween_001.jpg

hallowween_002.jpg

blah_063.jpg

blah_073.jpg

dangreen said:
I have a couple pics of some snowryder I grew a few months ago. Hope you don't mind me posting on your thread. :D

No problem,I've been being lazy on the pics lately.Your snowryders got a lot bigger then mine.The AkxKush didn't get very big either and they were started a week apart.I wonder if I didn't do something to stunt them because everything started behind them seem normal height.We'll see with the next batches.

You should do a update's I love checking your journals.

How tight did your buds end up on the snowryders? Cause i couldn't stop them from stretching but I only ended up with 3 females out of 10. Average yields were about 20-25grams. And it was pretty fluffy but didn't bother me. I got 10 really nice Auto AK47 going right now. Harvesting some on the 18th then leave the rest another week. Also got some Auto Ak47xDiesel I just put in the soil looking forward to that.

dangreen said:
You should do a update's I love checking your journals.

How tight did your buds end up on the snowryders? Cause i couldn't stop them from stretching but I only ended up with 3 females out of 10. Average yields were about 20-25grams. And it was pretty fluffy but didn't bother me. I got 10 really nice Auto AK47 going right now. Harvesting some on the 18th then leave the rest another week. Also got some Auto Ak47xDiesel I just put in the soil looking forward to that.

They were nice and tight.Basically just a big bud with a few little branches on the side.
I've got a few things going.I've been neglecting my grow and have dead leaves everywhere on the older girls.Gonna have to spend some time on it this weekend.Next few batches are going to be devoted to seeds for outdoors this year.I'm psyched to try the autos outside:D

Latest posts

Back