Array of Autos ~ Stagger Crop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
time4tokin20s said:
Next few batches are going to be devoted to seeds for outdoors this year.I'm psyched to try the autos outside:D

I'm in the same boat, I cant wait to see what some of these do in the great outdoors. I was thinking that since the auto white russian takes a little longer, it might be a good candidate for that.

same here...did lr2 on last grow...loved the smoke but no room for them inside right now...guess they"ll all have to go outside...i wonder how much bigger they might get out there!

Lol, yea i should have like 100 Auto's going outdoors here this summer, if my seeds turn out from my auto ak47. Also gonna be pollinating Auto Ak47xDiesel once they are far enough along so I should be able to put some of them outdoors too. The Auto's I have seen outdoors seem pretty small cause they don't get as much light per day. But Im doing some Sour Diesel while those are outdoors.

That is BEAUTIFUL!! :holysheep:

Is SnowRyder an available strain at seed banks?

Whats the best bud youve had, that gave good yeild,
and was quick?

And Your grow looks great, I want to do small plants
instead of letting it get too big like I did this time...

Keep it up mang
:fly: :48:

Iron Lotus said:
That is BEAUTIFUL!! :holysheep:

Is SnowRyder an available strain at seed banks?

Whats the best bud youve had, that gave good yeild,
and was quick?

And Your grow looks great, I want to do small plants
instead of letting it get too big like I did this time...

Keep it up mang

:fly: :48:
Snowryder is only avalible that i know of through dope-seeds.com

Best Auto strain that gave good yeilds were Diesel Ryder.

Hm, So the autos will start flowering automatically even if you are in 24/0 lighting?

Haha, Well I would assume that you just wait to see the flowering starting then switch it to 12/12 right?

Never ever checked out the "automatic" type seeds:eek:

Iron Lotus said:
Haha, Well I would assume that you just wait to see the flowering starting then switch it to 12/12 right?

Never ever checked out the "automatic" type seeds:eek:

No,you can flower them out till the end with 24/0 if you want.Most people run around 20/4.Due to the extra light they will finish quicker then 12/12's. Reducing to 12/12 will actually diminish a harvest with autos.

time4tokin20s said:
No,you can flower them out till the end with 24/0 if you want.Most people run around 20/4.Due to the extra light they will finish quicker then 12/12's. Reducing to 12/12 will actually diminish a harvest with autos.

Why 20/4,,,could ya just go 24/0 all the way? Has anybody figured out what the best Lighting is for the best yeild with Auto's? I am going to do some Lowryders soon.;)

CowboyBudsky said:
Why 20/4,,,could ya just go 24/0 all the way? Has anybody figured out what the best Lighting is for the best yeild with Auto's? I am going to do some Lowryders soon.;)

It seems anything after 20/4 doesn't produce extra weight or growth speed so it doesn't constitute the extra electricity.
If you haven't got your seeds yet I would suggest Dieselryders over the Lowryders.

time4tokin20s said:
It seems anything after 20/4 doesn't produce extra weight or growth speed so it doesn't constitute the extra electricity.
If you haven't got your seeds yet I would suggest Dieselryders over the Lowryders.

They were a gift from a very good Bro.;)

I like to Put my Auto's on 12/12 the last week before I cut to increase Trichome production plus I think it helps them put on more amber trichs.

very useful info right there dangreen...so 12/12 in the last wekk huh?

hey time4tokin20s... where did you get the auto ak-47xkush seeds from?? and how much did u yeild off of it dry?? and what about the quality of smoke? thanks in advance.......

Hey time4tokin, looks like a great grow man ! These autos are so damn awesome, i love 'em ...i'm hoping to start some auto AK's and still trying to figure out what would be another nice auto to order and from where ...if ya have any suggestions ??? i'm really considering power stout or blue streak from mdanzig ...but what do you think about a 10-12 plant grow auto grow in a 48Lx20Dx48H grow tent w/ 2ft. 4 bulb t5 lamp and 150 hps , using 2 ga. grow bags...??? sorry to butt in your journal askin' questions, just tryin' to get this up and goin before spring rolls around ya know ... again, GREAT grow man, Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

WOW!!!! This site is totally frickin awesome and you guys/girls all rock. time4, that stuff is making me drool.
I can only hope that someday I will learn to grow some stuff like that. I am just getting started on my first grow in almost 20 years. After a few years in the can I gave it up. Now I can finally LEGALLY grow my own.
I have many many questions, but it looks like I hit a gold mine of knowledge and information here.
This site ROCKS AND YOU ARE ALL AWSOME!!!!
MANY MANY THANKS TO ALL THAT MAKE THIS POSSIBLE!!!!

Latest posts

Back