Back On Track!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEFTHAND

Reaction score
Good day Mp'ers..

time i well last time i started a GJ my grow took a nasty turn for the worst...
I have now gone back to my roots and am back on track..

i curently have 2 grows in veg as we speak..

1st grow is under a 400w.
2x3 room. very limeted head room..:eek: ..
but she works lol.. vert grow. in soil.. 2 gal pots..
still using and feeding GH3.
6" ostenberg inline. and a 4" inline bringing in fresh cool air..
they are about 2wks into veg plan on vegging another wk or 2.under a hortilux bulb. come flower swapping bulb out for bran new 400w. i have 1 AI and 1 pineapple express..

2nd grow..
3x3 SJ tent.. 600w light with a 8" vortex n another 4" inline bringing in fresh cool air..
i got rid of my 3 gal DIY ebb n flow system.. and have upped it too a 12 site ebb n gro 2 gal pot system..
lol but only using 4 pots ..
once again still using GH3. ph 5.6-6.0 allowing a swing..
this run i have 2 AI 1 pineaplle express n 1 BC Original BlueBerry..

i plan to veg them under my 600 hortilux bulb come flower swapping out for a bran new bulb.. veg will be 4-6wks.. topping n lst...

i curently have a Dina Fem WW host.. green house trainwreck and a green house chemdawg for the next run...:D ....:icon_smile: .....:hubba: ....

pictures will soon to follow...

LH

Glad yual found trail liked walkin pilgrem! Glad be trail here MP land too! Good luck growin yur pouch product.

BWD

I had a lil free time tonight n i thought i would post a few pics..
first few pictures are of my small 400 vert..
i have yet to finish the door on the room but its in a spot were light cannot bother in flower..

the middle and right picture is the AI and PE. seem to be happy happy happy..
next set of pictures not so nice looking but there old clones n xplanted today...
back 2 are the AI middle is the BCO BB.. front left PE..
LH

DSC04625.JPG

DSC04626.JPG

DSC04627.JPG

DSC04622.JPG

DSC04623.JPG

DSC04624.JPG

thanx you guys .. feels good to have everything under control..
(so far) lol...

Man that ebb n gro system is pretty neat...
so i ended up topping the P.E for a second time.. and decided to tie down the AI some and top as well... these 2 are under the 400w.. or in "the cave"
thats what my wifey calls it lol...
pretty much is since its in a crawl space n all.. lol

the ones in the tent are perkin up.. and seem to be over xplant shock..
will snap some pics here in the next day or 2..
LH

Hey man, droppin by to say good lookin.

Question on your latest pics: The plants udner the Silverstar hood... are those vegging under HPS? Just curious, really. I've heard of people doing this, but I've used both MH and HPS in my learning adventure, and noticed the spectrum of light in those pictures is the same red spectrum as my HPS... my MH was blue. So it piqued my curiosity and I figured I'd ask. :p

getnasty said:
Hey man, droppin by to say good lookin.

Question on your latest pics: The plants udner the Silverstar hood... are those vegging under HPS? Just curious, really. I've heard of people doing this, but I've used both MH and HPS in my learning adventure, and noticed the spectrum of light in those pictures is the same red spectrum as my HPS... my MH was blue. So it piqued my curiosity and I figured I'd ask. :p

good to see yas getnasty..

yes they are vegging under an hps...
both hortiluxes... i dont like MH.. the heat is an issue for my likins and the loss in lumens for the same wattage i also dislike...

i find they veg just fine n dandy with the hps..
i normally would use t5's but didnt have the room to veg these under the t5s before i put them in the room..

i have my hosts under t5s.... and what i normally do when on my game. is i will clone then veg under t5s till desired height n size.. them plop them into flower ..... i use a dif bulb for veg n flower though..

LH

looking good lefty.:) i've vegged under a 400hps for four years...bought a t5 last year when i separated my rooms...green mojo...

Good morning MP..
hows everyone today.. as for LH im doing GREAT!!!!!! B-E-Autiful day out today...

lets start off with "the cave"
i am 1 day away from 12/12 there.... the AI is 7" P.E 9" looking great..
tomorrow i will be removing my hort bulb n tossing in a fresh new bulb is in store for the cave....

the other pics as you can tell are in my tent under a 600w lumetek... dimed down to 400w at the moment...
they have perked right up as well as greened right up.. alot happier in the pails then the 8 oz beer cups.. lol who would have thunk ...
today will be my first day of topping and LST'ing on them...
i plan to veg another 4-5wks. on em...
nute solution is 1/2 as there is still a slight bit of burn ...
temps have been a steady 75F...

hope you all enjoy the pics n comments or questions are way more than welcome....
LH

DSC04637.JPG

DSC04638.JPG

DSC04639.JPG

DSC04641.JPG

DSC04643.JPG

DSC04644.JPG

DSC04645.JPG

Good evening MP..

i have 2 ladies now in 12/12.. very excited.. first vert grow.
now the ones in my tent went through the first of many bends n ties..
as of today they have 4-5wk of lsting n topping before flower..
should be exciting. height im looking for is 1'-18"...either or will do..

LH

DSC04646.JPG

DSC04647.JPG

Lookin good LH! They always look so weird first coupl'a days of LST! Man hydro looks soooo "clean". Will stay tuned for more from ya as you go along! I hope you get the second biggest colas ev'a... (ha ha ha @ "second biggest")!

hey puasurfs, thanx for stoppin by.. they do look a lil funny when ya start the LST.. i hate the first week or so..
take care n play safe...

Well good evening everyone...
hope you all are having a great weekend.. I myself am enjoying my long weekend and sittin n puffin around the fire..

the pictures of "the cave" are at 6 days of flower today.. nothing special has happened yet.. they sure have gotten bigger the past couple wks..:D
temp has been a 75-77F thats lights on lights off 65-72F
the one on the left is the AI and the right would be P.E..

now the tent.. im having a much better time this run compared to the last... plants have started to take off nicely.. the blueberry is starting to grow,seemed to be sittin still there for a bit..
temp is concistant of 72-73F ...
i have switched my feedings to 15min on every 3hrs.. 24/7
i plan to start topping sunday.. gonna let the fun begin
enjoy the pics everyone..

LH

DSC04663.JPG

DSC04662.JPG

DSC04661.JPG

DSC04660.JPG

DSC04659.JPG

DSC04656.JPG

DSC04655.JPG