Back On Track!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look GREAT LH and they look happy, which will all change in a minute as soon as you top them. Don't know about ur strain but the Sour Diesels I have get real "shocky" right after LST... then recover nicely tho. :)

Ur temps are excellent, wish I could get mine that low but.. luv ur 'cave" and ur tent set up. Looks like you have it dialed in. I'mma stay tuned~

puff, puff, pass...

Thank you HG.. for stopping by..
hows our soil adventure coming along??
well take care n play safe girl..
LH

puasurfs said:
They look GREAT LH and they look happy, which will all change in a minute as soon as you top them. Don't know about ur strain but the Sour Diesels I have get real "shocky" right after LST... then recover nicely tho. :)

Ur temps are excellent, wish I could get mine that low but.. luv ur 'cave" and ur tent set up. Looks like you have it dialed in. I'mma stay tuned~

puff, puff, pass...

thank you thank you. lol.. im making sure everything is going how i want it this time.. my last grow was the shets all the way through..

i havent had much experience with the blueberry.. but th rest of them ive ran a few times.. 2-3 hrs after ive LST'ed they have popped right back up...
topping seemes to set them back a day or 2 ..

yeah the "cave" lol had a few extra lights n fans just sittin around thought i'd put them to use.. never done a vert grow b4.. so far im liking it..

have a great day...
LH

puasurfs said:

puff, puff, pass...
Topped and FIMmed the everliving hell out of mine and they looked just as perky after as they did before. :eek:

Hello and Good evening MP..

Its been a very long week.. very long week but i finally got my internet glitches all fixed n now i can browse the web again.. Bloody internet companies..
i was starting to have with drawls there... :eek:

well one of the greatest things happened to me on Tues..I got to see the most amazing show of my life.. and i am so glad he made his way to my neck of the woods...
im talking about ROGER WATERS (PINK FLOYD) THE WALL... :headbang2:
man can he still put on a show.. and the show he did put on was AWSOME!!!!

i had to share that... LOL..

Alright.. lets get back to the growing..
i have a few pics that i took last week... but due to no internet i was unable to post :( ...
lets start off with the tent ladies...
they are taking off like weeds.. i still have only topped the once. but plan to do once or two more times... im thinking 1 topping 1 wks of veg left 2 toppings 2 weeks of veg left..

i will have updated pics tomorrw for this week.. :D

and the pics of "the cave" they are into day 14 of flower i do beleive.. will have to check notes..lol.. they are looking better than my last vert attempt..
(anyone with vert experience feel free to let me know how she looks and any pointers ect...)

enjoy.. feel free to pick n prod..
LH

DSC04682.JPG

DSC04683.JPG

DSC04684.JPG

DSC04685.JPG

DSC04686.JPG

DSC04687.JPG

DSC04688.JPG

DSC04689.JPG

DSC04690.JPG

DSC04691.JPG

Well i have here some updated pics of this week...
look alot better then the others IMO..or atleast a lil better lol....

i plan on doing a mass LST n top today on the ones in the tent... i think this will be my last topping for this grow.. after shes done flowering i will know where i stand on the the tent and the system..
these are about 25 days into veg... slow start.. lol.
temps during day are bout 75 and at night 70-72..
i was vegging them under 400w and have dialed it up to 600...
and still feeding full streangth GH3 and H2O2 once a week i add the H2O2 every 3 hrs.. for 15 minutes..i is the feeding scheduale..

"the cave" well nothing much has changed here ... temps are about 74-77 during the day and bout 70-72 at night..
they are on full strength GH3 as well with cal mag... there getting fed bout every 3-4 days..
and they are currently on day 20 of flower today...

i cant wait till next run already lol...
thanx yal.. have a great day/weekend ..
LH

DSC04704.JPG

DSC04705.JPG

DSC04707.JPG

DSC04709.JPG

DSC04710.JPG

DSC04711.JPG

DSC04712.JPG

DSC04713.JPG

DSC04714.JPG

DSC04715.JPG

Thanx getnasty..

my vert grow im just taking day by day lol.. but its looking better than my 1st attemt already so must be doing something better/different..

today i am pulling out all my ladies from the tent.. redueing the "pipe cleaner" ties around the pail to a better design..

retiing everything and more..
then a mass trim to clear out some of the "trash"..
this is also ne to me.. i generally dont trim much to any on my lst's n toppings...

LH

Thanks for all of the pics, especially the AI so I get a look at how mine should be looking. Mine got off to a slow start but seem to be making up time now. Looks like it will be a full nine weeks before I switch to 12/12 as they are 7 weeks now and still need to grow. Thanks again. It is by reading these journals that I get visuals throughout the life of the plants.

tonight i pulled each bucket out n topped/trimmed them took the "pipe cleaner bands" that i had tied around to tie too off.. and replaced them with the chain.... which i would like to say works perfect since i dont wanna drill holes in my buckets yet..

alright lets start with some pics.. from left to right..
we have the pineapple express top n side veiw... then we have the Blueberry ..some roots..then we have both AI..:icon_smile: ....then we come along to 3 buckets i have the chains on...
LH

DSC04716.JPG

DSC04717.JPG

DSC04718.JPG

DSC04719.JPG

DSC04720.JPG

DSC04721.JPG

DSC04722.JPG

DSC04723.JPG

DSC04724.JPG

DSC04725.JPG

well i am not one for "trimming"
when ever i have ever lst'ed i have always just grew it all out.. unlike most who would do a trim on the lower 1/3 or so..

i noticed some stretch.. well alot of stretch haha haha so i crancked her up to 600w.. im in need of a longer peice of ducting.. since the ducting in there was cut for a difernt system.. of coarse one that was raised off the ground.. lol..
but i think i will do alright in this grow.. well im hoping atleast..
so heres the aftermath of tonights trimming n LST'ing.. i was ligh on the trimming..
from left to right...
we have have anoter shot of the chains in action...and just 5 random snaps of the tent n how i butchered my ladies tonight..

im still unsure wheather i want to veg 1 or 2 more weeks.. theres some areas there i would like to fill in.. basically im on we will see at the end of the week lol..
LH

DSC04726.JPG

DSC04728.JPG

DSC04729.JPG

DSC04730.JPG

DSC04731.JPG

LH! :D what's up man? I'm glad that I found my way in here, looking good!

zem said:
LH! :D what's up man? I'm glad that I found my way in here, looking good!

hey zem..
im glad to see you made your way here as well man..
how ya been..
from the looks of your GJ pretty good.. pretty good indeed ...

LH

I've been good, i am doing like one grow per year and even that I am giving away most of it to friends because if I had to smoke it alone i would not be growing before 5 years lol I smoking minute quantities it's almost funny but this has not hindered my green thumb... yes this is probably my best grow so far each time I beat myself again. anyway I am building a bigass greenhouse which will be used to grow everything but MJ... yes I am beginning with some agriculture business... I really hope it all goes well

looks like you have the cruise control set LH. looking great...

hey irish .. thanx for popin in..

well.. im getting to that point.. but before i do the switch i am wondering what do you all think.. should i veg another week or should i do the switch this weekend..

thanx
LH

hows she going MP!!
pretty darn good in this part of the land... bloody hot though.. hate the heat...

As of sunday the 10th i ended up making the FLIP.. got my light lowered to about 6" from the tops.. and switched out the 600w hort bulb for a bran spankin new 600w.
i dumped my res filled ran for 60 minutes with clearex.
dumped an filled with full strength flower nutes.. cal/mag and h2o2

i do have a question to all.. when i pulled my hort out..the part that faces down was kind a black color.. but the top half of the bulb was normal (clear).i have never seen this nor heard of it before.

i will pop pics up hopefully tonight if i get around to it...
you all have a great evening..
LH

Latest posts

Back