Back On Track!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No clue about the light... nice looking grow ... tagged

Aloha
Squidy

happy sundays MP....

well well..its been sometime since ive gotten back on here... been so bloody busy...
i do have a ton of pictures to post though.. :D .....:eek: well half my pics are too big lol..and im not too sre how to resize em..so what you see is what ya get lol.
so lets start the photos off with some of that hort bulb i mentioned a few wks ago.... i have never seen this b4 or heard of it... ive heard n seen the arc tube go black but never the bulb "glass"

LH

DSC04858.JPG

DSC04859.JPG

DSC04860.JPG

DSC04861.JPG

these pictures are of "the cave"
they are at 6wks 12/12 and have about another 3 wks to go...im hoping the nugs fatten up in this time...
ph is 6.4-6.6 temp (lights on) 74-76 (lights off) 70-72
they are reciving 48 ozs of nute solution every 2-3 days...

first picture is of the both of them.. AI on the left P.E on the right..
then we have 2 pics of the AI and 2 pics of the P.E..
LH

DSC04851.JPG

DSC04852.JPG

DSC04853.JPG

DSC04854.JPG

DSC04855.JPG

DSC04856.JPG

DSC04857.JPG

Now lets talk about my tent..
i figured i was back on track n all was in the green go...
but the other day i was in there looking around and seem to have seen some "cancer" if you will...
first picture is of the lights on.. rest is lights out..
im running an ebb n gro. 2 gal system.. with GH3 nutes along with H2O2 and Cal/mag... ph swings from 5.6-6.0 generally sits around 5.7-5.8 most of the time... feeding 4 times a day still 15 minutes every 3 hrs..
temp sits around 74-75 lights on and 70 lights out

everything was going good and looked great till 2-3 days ago.. memory isnt like it use to be.;)

im thinking N def but could be very wrong.. they have been in 12/12 for about 2wks now... anyone have any thoughts ....:eek:
and it might be me but does that last picture look a lil funny too any of you..
LH

DSC04845.JPG

DSC04846.JPG

DSC04847.JPG

DSC04848.JPG

DSC04849.JPG

DSC04850.JPG

nice lefty...good to see your back on track....to the flavor and scent of a wonderful high...day...puff..puff.. to you

OUCH, sorry to see that this early in bud, my friend, gonna make for a bumpy ride to harvest. Last pic looks ok, but the leaves show me a few signs...you look to be feeding good (brown tips), the leaves curling may be showing a touch too much watering (or slightly overfeeding?)...not an issue and just an observation that could be well off.

Hoping someone with better knowledge can jump in and offer good advice on this....

Roddy said:
OUCH, sorry to see that this early in bud, my friend, gonna make for a bumpy ride to harvest. Last pic looks ok, but the leaves show me a few signs...you look to be feeding good (brown tips), the leaves curling may be showing a touch too much watering (or slightly overfeeding?)...not an issue and just an observation that could be well off.

Hoping someone with better knowledge can jump in and offer good advice on this....

hey roddy hows she going..
no need to be sorry lol you didnt cause the slight problem.. :rolleyes: or did you hahahahaha...
they were fine till i switched to flower nutes.. then slowly it started to get worse n worse...
once again thanx for popin in..
LH

Tell me more about your nute regime--how much of each did you feed them in veg? How much of each are you feeding them on your flowering regime? How much Cal-Mag? It looks like a nute thing to me, too, however, could also be lockout. Do you check your ppms? Maybe a pH thing...the leaves curling--do you use a meter? How often do you calibrate? A 2 gal system? Do you mean a 2 gal res? That seems quite small

The Hemp Goddess said:
Tell me more about your nute regime--how much of each did you feed them in veg? How much of each are you feeding them on your flowering regime? How much Cal-Mag? It looks like a nute thing to me, too, however, could also be lockout. Do you check your ppms? Maybe a pH thing...the leaves curling--do you use a meter? How often do you calibrate? A 2 gal system? Do you mean a 2 gal res? That seems quite small

aloha THG....
i fed them full strength in veg for the last 2-3wks... same ph fluctuation.. and went from 3 times a day 15 minutes on 4 hrs off.. to 4 times a day at 15 min 3 hrs off.. as for ppms.. i i havent started checking reg and "documenting"them... thats "new" to me..

yes i use a meter.. i check ph every day or second day... i calibrate or check to see if its spot on every 5-7 days... unless i see "cancer" then i check ph meter ASAP and res ph..

as for flowering im on same time sched.. and same nute sched.. (full strength) cal mag is at full strength as well....

no i dont mean a 2 gal res lol i have a 30 gal res n a 55gal res.. using the 30 gal res at 25 gals full..
controller bucket is 3 gals.. and the inner pots are 2 gals.. im running the 2 gal C.A.P ebb n gro system...

and when i mix my nutes i do so in this order....
fill buckets/5 gal water jugs... let sit for 24-48 hrs.. then add nutes adding micro first... then letting it sit for another 24 hrs.. then if its for my res i dump into my res mix check ph if its between 5.6-6.0 i will let it run a few cycles check again that day then adjust ph if need be...

this prob started 1-2 leafs and within 2-3 days after seeing it
its where you all see it now...

LH

You need to back off the PPM. I only use 2tb per gal of GH micro when they reach last week or so. Before then I back off from no cal/mag, and go from 1tb micro/2tb bloom down to 1tb mircro/1tb bloom. Then no flower nutes. I find that they just dont need to uptake such a high PPM latter flower.

nouvellechef said:
You need to back off the PPM. I only use 2tb per gal of GH micro when they reach last week or so. Before then I back off from no cal/mag, and go from 1tb micro/2tb bloom down to 1tb mircro/1tb bloom. Then no flower nutes. I find that they just dont need to uptake such a high PPM latter flower.

NC!!
thanx for poping in.. im gonna check the ppms tonight (will posst results)..
i generally mix up 5 gals at a time.. unless ive done a complete res change out then i will mix all 25 gals up at once..
but when i do mix nutes up it goes like so..

veg:
grow-15ml per gal
micro-10ml per gal
bloom-5ml per gal

then switch the grow n bloom around for flower.. and using grow for 2-4wks into flower..then cutting it out....

iron/mag/sulfur/zinc are a possibility of problems.. but how can one find out which one it may be lol.. iron n mag i see being a very slim chance..
its just that lil bit too everything else looks to be up to par cept that lil patch lol..and just the "new top growth..and appears to be starting from the tip/outer edges inwards..

thanx again NC..
LH

You know manganese is only taken up at the low end of where you are now. I used to let my pH go down to about 5.3 and up to 6. Check these pics out:

hXXps://www.google.com/search?q=manganese+deficiency+pot&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=QFd&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&prmd=imvnsfd&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=KODoT53tHZTW2wX42LX1DQ&ved=0CFYQsAQ&biw=1208&bih=684

thank you THG...
first thing is first.. you say " I use to let your ph drift from 5.3-6" meaning you dont anymore...???...

i will be checking my ph and ppms tonight will post readings..
i was gonna top res of tonight.. should i be adding just plain water or atleast 1/2 strength.??..

if ppms are in an ok range and ph is fine what the heck can i use to foliar feed em Mn i would imagine the grow contains it...

off to check that out right now..

thanx again yall..
LH

so months ago i bought a ppm meter.. dicked with it once or twice then put it aside... well shame on me..

i did my water out of the tap it read 410 ppm water that sat out for 48+ hrs read at 370 ppm...

now my res... i cant beleive it was this high... i def will be keeping track of ppms now lol.. tisk tisk LH..
ph was 5.9 and ppms sat at 1480 whoa!!!!!....
i added plain water to res. ph'ed to 5.5 and the ppms dropped to 1180..

this def could be the answer to my problem.. lol...
LH

hey everyone.. i know its only been 2 days but this is killing me i dont see a diference in them and im starting to wonder if there getting worse lol..
or it could all be in my head too:rolleyes:

tonights ph 5.4 ppms 1130
should i try and bring them down some more?
and is there anything else i can do for them or to them?
heres a few pics of them..
LH

DSC04874.JPG

DSC04875.JPG

DSC04876.JPG

DSC04877.JPG

DSC04878.JPG

DSC04879.JPG

DSC04880.JPG

The leaves that have yellowed are not going to "get better". Watch for new growth showing the same problem--that is how you know whether you have done any good. Damaged leaves never heal themselves.

The Hemp Goddess said:
The leaves that have yellowed are not going to "get better". Watch for new growth showing the same problem--that is how you know whether you have done any good. Damaged leaves never heal themselves.

thats my bad.. i figured they would retain color like a mild N def..
what should one do if new growth is showing similar signs..
having the ph dropped should open a better margine for Mn..

if one was to foliar feed would this help or speed any problems up n away..
LH

Yep. Bring it down to 900 or less and work your way back up. You just fed to strong, they got burnt, takes a bit for recovery. The new growth will tell you where they are happy. Its the smallest slipup in flower, that sets them back. Chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Thanx NC.. i will get er down some more tonight and keep a close eye on it..
no i see why people kept askin me bout ppm meter.. lol
yeah my lesson is lerned.. i always seem to have to learn the hard way..
just might have to add another wk onto flower for this set back..
once again thanx

:D!!!!!!THANX TO EVERYONE WHOS BEEN HELPING ME!!!!!!:D
LH

Latest posts

Back