Bag Seed Closet Grow #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, look at those huge colas...man you are gonna have smoke for quite a while, make sure to give the us the dry weight at the end!:hubba:

No more crappy pictures. Enjoy the photos.:hubba:

SS850084.JPG

SS850085.JPG

SS850082.JPG

SS850068.JPG

looking tasty, am i seeing things or is the one on the right growing through the one on the left? lol either way looking great BBB , keep up the good work

Fire it up

KT

ktownlegend said:
looking tasty, am i seeing things or is the one on the right growing through the one on the left? lol either way looking great BBB , keep up the good work

Fire it up

KT

lol you see it right. I just ran out of room so i had to make due. Next time i am gonna try at let them veg for a week less and maybe i won't run into the height issues.

u could always try a lil LST, Pinching, and topping. but the week less of veg would definitly make a huge difference.

did u build that box by the way?

ktownlegend said:
u could always try a lil LST, Pinching, and topping. but the week less of veg would definitly make a huge difference.

did u build that box by the way?

Thanx for the advice. But it is not a box, it just a closet in my bedroom. I wish it was a little taller but it will work. :D

Just look at the 3rd picture? It looks as if they are trying to combine buds. Friggen awsome. keep up the good work!:cool:

What material and are you using to block the light and where do you get it?

j99jm said:
What material and are you using to block the light and where do you get it?

I use a black white polysheet, also called panda plastic. You can get it at any hydro or grow shop.

would a garden center sell it?

i'm in England and don't have a grow shop for miles :|

Hi BBB,

Great looking grow.
If i can get my girl to yield halve as much as one of yours.. i will be happy... she has been going through a lot of changes... and has not been growing for a while.. but i am hoping to get her back on track.

Quick question... can you post pics of you vent system? How many fans and what size do you have in your grow? Do you have an exhaust? how about an intake. I am dealing with that right now and i would like to have as much info as possible.

Great grow!!! Keep up the good work.

cuzigothigh

cuzigothigh said:
Hi BBB,

Great looking grow.
If i can get my girl to yield halve as much as one of yours.. i will be happy... she has been going through a lot of changes... and has not been growing for a while.. but i am hoping to get her back on track.

Quick question... can you post pics of you vent system? How many fans and what size do you have in your grow? Do you have an exhaust? how about an intake. I am dealing with that right now and i would like to have as much info as possible.

Great grow!!! Keep up the good work.

cuzigothigh

Hey cuzi.

For cooling i have a 4" flex duct ran to my light venting that into the other half of my closet. Then i have 2 small fan hanging on my ceiling blowing on my light. Then i have a box fan on the floor blowing my girls around.

You are using Fox Farm nutes?

What in the their line did you use?

That is some nice bud again, dude!

Pot Belly said:
You are using Fox Farm nutes?

What in the their line did you use?

That is some nice bud again, dude!

I am used all three FF ferts (Grow big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom). They are easy to use and great ferts i would suggest them to anyone.

Thanks for the comments.

bigbudsbruddah said:
Hey cuzi.

For cooling i have a 4" flex duct ran to my light venting that into the other half of my closet. Then i have 2 small fan hanging on my ceiling blowing on my light. Then i have a box fan on the floor blowing my girls around.

Thanks for the info.
I am working on getting a proper venting system on my girl... i currently have two small fans inside the grow area and one box fan outside the door (i leave door open so that the box fan can throw air inside)... but sleeping is difficult since the cabinet is in our room :) ... ill try to figure out how to place the box fan in the grow room.

Peace... keep up the good work... good looking girls!!!!

Latest posts

Back