Bag Seed Closet Grow #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I harvested the skyscraper today!!!!
I am shocked at the amount i got off one plant. Anyway here are the pics.

Here she is before the harvest.
SS850122.JPG

Here are the colas.
SS850123.JPG

And the smaller buds.
SS850125.JPG

I still have 3 girls in the closet still to be harvested. I will prolly be doing them next weekend i hope.

congrats on the grow, not bad nugs either, keep up the good work

Fire it up

KT

whats the dry weight?

Thnx ktown, i will let you all know the weight when they r done drying. Anyway here are some more pics.

Here's the 3 plants still in my closet.
SS850145.JPG

Two close ups of buds.
SS850143.JPG

SS850140.JPG

And my drying closet.
SS850132.JPG

looks liek you could have waited a bit longer on the sky scraper but nice harvest nonetheless. Dry weight?? Have you harvested the rest?

destroyer i think you are right about picking it a little early. I am still trying to get a hang of when to pick em. I got one of them $10 microscopes and most my plants are 1/2 cloudy 1/2 clear. Guess they need a few more weeks still, but thats the down side of random tray seeds. Most of then are sativa which means a long *** flowering peroid. Atleast i got enough smoke off the skyscraper to last me till then.

I felt like takin a few photos today.

Here is the skunk plant of the bunch. Its not a tall plant but it has some big stinky sticky buds on her.
SS850166.JPG

Here are some buds off the bush. I think she has some bad genetics. Her buds are long skinny and stringy:eek: owell it will get my high still.
SS850167.JPG

LOL, what kind of odor control do you have? I'm guessing that skunk stinks to high heaven... jw let me know :D

dang man those are some nice buds and about ur microscope deal so looking under it how do u know when its time to harvest, hey very nice job mad props dude...i will hopefully soon get me a hps just cfls for now short bug

bigbudsbruddah said:
I am pretty sure it was heat stress. When i close my grow room it turns into a oven. So i am gonna have to keep it open except when its dark.

With my closet open it stays around 81F-83F with 40% humidity

I closed it for 2 hours and it was 93F with 25% humidity.

As far as watering i do the old finger test as suggested in these boards.

Buy a moister tester it will help alot..

Latest posts

Back