Bag Seed Closet Grow #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capone said:
Damn those look nice man..like you light..where did you get it>?

From www.HTGsupply.com, I bought a $100 dollar 400 watt HPS but they were out of that model so i got the $200 version for no extra charge.:woohoo:

lookin better everytime i check them out!!!!Looks like youll have a HAPPY HARVEST soon!!!!Beautiful looking plants!!!!

I want to thank you for that link... it turns out that that place is within a reasonable distance from me, and i might pick some things up for my next grow.. but that wont be happening for a while... need $$ first :p. Also your plants are looking great!

Just a quick picture update. So far The Bush and The Skyscraper are the only confirmed females.

Heres a few pics of my grow room.
DSC00085.JPG

DSC00086.JPG

Now to see the ladies by themselfs.

This one is The Bush
DSC00083.JPG

Here is the skyscraper.
DSC00084.JPG

And the sexless others. :)

DSC00082.JPG

DSC00080.JPG

DSC00081.JPG

P.S. On teh skyscaper i have alot of leafs drooping down. Just feed it water yesterday and it did'nt help. Any ideas?

Lookin really great gunna get enough bud bro! how long did u veg them for?

Well i ran out of space quick over the past two weeks. So i started doing some LST. But now i got most the budding areas directly under the light. Please forgive my crappy cellphone camera.

DSC00088.JPG

DSC00087.JPG

DSC00090.JPG

And a blurry close up of a bud. lol

DSC00089.JPG

I got buds growing like mad can't wait for this last month to fly by so i can harvest these babies. They are growing crazy tall so i had to do alot of LST on my plants. I would say if the plants were'nt LST'd they would be 6 foot atleast.:holysheep:

Anyway here there are in all thier beauty.

DSC00094.JPG

DSC00093.JPG

DSC00092.JPG

DSC00091.JPG

Any tip or advice would be great, the only reason they have turned out so well so far is from all the info on this forum. Thanks everyone!!!

My buds are getting nice and fat. I can only imagine what they will look like in a few weeks. Here are some more crappy cell phone pictures. Enjoy!

DSC00095.JPG

DSC00096.JPG

DSC00097.JPG

DSC00098.JPG

What kind of LST are you doing?? supercropping or tie downs?

Looks like ill be in your situation real shortly.
My plants are growing, and looks like they gonna grow
right into the lights(which can't be raised no further)

LST or Supercropping, affecting your buds??
Are you actually bending over the main cola??

I would SOO like to not mess with the main cola.

MrPuffAlot said:
What kind of LST are you doing?? supercropping or tie downs?

Looks like ill be in your situation real shortly.
My plants are growing, and looks like they gonna grow
right into the lights(which can't be raised no further)

LST or Supercropping, affecting your buds??
Are you actually bending over the main cola??

I would SOO like to not mess with the main cola.

To be honest i really don't know the diffrence between the two. I am just bending when any branch reaches my light. I have colas and side shoots tied with no damage to the plants.

I can see that sea of green filling up your life with joy. You look to be doing a great job. Not much longer now!:cool:

I came home today to find about 4 of my lower shoots on my skyscraper were bent over. I think this may be from under watering anyone know? I have been watering 2 times a week should i bump it up to 3 times a week?

Here is a pic of some of my lower branches, see how everything is droppy.
DSC000971.JPG

And here are two shots of my buds.
DSC000961.JPG

DSC000951.JPG

Things are going great with the grow. Went away on a weekend canoe trip so could not tend to my babies. Suprisingly when i came pack all my buds packed lots resin. So i know i am getting close to harvest. Anyway here are some pics.

Two shots of "The Wilting Widow" as u can see she is turning into some dark green stinky buds. They are also the most resin covered of all the plants.
DSC00099.JPG

DSC000981.JPG

And now a couple shots of the garden.
DSC00101.JPG

DSC00100.JPG

Latest posts

Back