Bag Seed Closet Grow #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smokin' wit snoop said:
dang man those are some nice buds and about ur microscope deal so looking under it how do u know when its time to harvest, hey very nice job mad props dude...i will hopefully soon get me a hps just cfls for now short bug

you look at the trichs on the bud. Goto the harvest forum they have info there about it.

To all my MP homies that helped me out so far.

SS850170.JPG

I harvested the bush today. So only 2 girls left in the closet.Here is a pic of those 2 sexy ladies.
SS850184.JPG

And ofcouse here is the Bush before harvest.
SS850172.JPG

After Harvest
SS850177.JPG

SS850180.JPG

:hubba: :ignore: :eek: :D

Great buds. What a grow from bagseed, no doubt. Some great phenos from bagseed.

Thanks for the pics. How does it smoke?

Pot Belly said:
Great buds. What a grow from bagseed, no doubt. Some great phenos from bagseed.

Thanks for the pics. How does it smoke?

Thnx pot belly. What are phenos though?

It still smokes a little harsh because its not all the way dry yet. The high hits ya hard in a head high at first. Then slowly goes to your body. Not bad for my first true grow. I think it was also picked a little premature.

Bigbudsbruddah,

A 'phenotype' in a plant would be a particular trait. It may be a variation that would be a little different in the same strain of plants. Could be good or bad.

In your case, great, nice, big buds from bagseed.

Example: TBG's Stoney Bud grow. A few of their plants show a lot of trichs - everywhere. This would be a desirable phenotype or 'pheno'. This trait you'd want to either keep the plant for a mother, or use her to breed a different batch of seeds, hoping to pass the phenotype to another generation, possibly locking the pheno into a new strain.

Breeding is fun.

Here is one of the dried buds from the bush. They have moved into thier tupperware homes for a few good weeks a curing. Anyway i smoke this bud and was'nt expecting much. Mostly because the buds are loose and stringy. I smoke a bowl from my bong and before i know it i'm flying high. Its for sure stronger than the skyscraper is.:D

SS850205.JPG

I harvested my final two ladies today. Also got dried weights on my first two plants.

First i will give you the weights of my first two ladies. The Bush came in at 41 grams and the Skyscraper came in at 35 grams. Not bad i was expecting a little more but this my first real grow so something is better than noithing.

Now time for the fun part, HARVEST TIME!! I will start with the Wilting Widow plant.

Here is a few pictures of her sexy cola.
SS850208.JPG

SS850211.JPG

The whole plant before harvest.
SS850223.JPG

Post Harvest.
SS850228.JPG

SS850231.JPG

SS850233.JPG

This last plant was nameless and i broke the cola doing some lst about 4-5 weeks ago. So thats why it looks so wierd.

Pre Harvest:
SS850220.JPG

SS850209.JPG

SS850214.JPG

Post Harvest:
SS850234.JPG

Once again i would like to thank everyone on MP. With out this forum my grow would have never gone this well.

Good stuff man. Congrats on a successfull grow!

Those are some mighty good looking pictures you took. The smokefest is looking like it is about to start on MP. More and more people are starting to harvest right now:D

Latest posts

Back