Battle Kush-- Larry vs Burmese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
happy turkey day buddy! i hope u bent them over twice. kill those bastages. well enjoy & post some good & bad pics.

thats just to much dank to be thinking stop loss at this point. how far in flower are you D?

i would pull that beautiful mess out, and clean room really good, then treat room.

trim lowers on those plants so thier not touching one another, treat again, and up the air flow in room.

i've been putting DE around perimeter of my room cause you can never completely seal in an old trailor, and holding my breath. there are things worse than mites. PM is far worse. once you got it, it is uncurable. mites you can slow thier roll with some elbow grease...

would love to see the room with the hps off...good luck D...peace...

Thanks Irish.

Ask and you shall recieve.

no sign of mites at all, i will be watching closely though.

Its hard to take pics in the dark LOL

if its over 2 feet its a Larry, if its under 2feet is Buku.

oct 11 002.JPG

oct 11 003.JPG

oct 11 004.JPG

oct 11 006.JPG

oct 11 007.JPG

Glad to hear your BuKu is a shorty.Mine is only 22".
Thought I did something to stunt it.

v35b said:
Glad to hear your BuKu is a shorty.Mine is only 22".
Thought I did something to stunt it.

Yes all my Buku's have always stayed short, if you look at the first pic 2 posts up from this one you will see the larry's are on the left and Buku on the right, Buku's are half the size of Larry.

Have you smoke Buku before v35b? if not your in for a treat.

dman1234 said:
Yes all my Buku's have always stayed short, if you look at the first pic 2 posts up from this one you will see the larry's are on the left and Buku on the right, Buku's are half the size of Larry.

Have you smoke Buku before v35b? if not your in for a treat.

Never smoked any,but what i've read I can't wait.Certainly won't be a big yielder,but as THG say's "quality over quantity".

v35b said:
Never smoked any,but what i've read I can't wait.Certainly won't be a big yielder,but as THG say's "quality over quantity".

Its one of my Favs, I only harvested one so i have bee saving it for when im in the mood, but I have 4 @ 42 days so we will have a supply soon enough.

Mine is at day 33...How tall are yours?

I just checked, they are very consistent, all 4 are between 22-24 inchs from the top of the soil.

dman1234 said:
I just checked, they are very consistent, all 4 are between 22-24 inchs from the top of the soil.

Thanks,Mine is 22"......Might get 1/2 oz....

These are 3 clones I left in my bubble cloner for 6 weeks under a 2 bulb T8,

they are showing some defiencies but they will be fine, I'm going to chop them up into new clones, I bought myself 10 weeks with a T8, good way to keep a strain around.

bub clones 002.JPG

bub clones 003.JPG

bub clones 004.JPG

bub clones 005.JPG

dman1234 said:
These are 3 clones I left in my bubble cloner for 6 weeks under a 2 bulb T8,

they are showing some defiencies but they will be fine, I'm going to chop them up into new clones, I bought myself 10 weeks with a T8, good way to keep a strain around.

What a show off!

Beautiful plants and lovely dog.. Guard pot. Good dog.

What is the solution recipe for your cloner? Things look very happy. Good job Dman!

drfting07 said:
What is the solution recipe for your cloner? Things look very happy. Good job Dman!

Thanks Drift, when im clonning its just straight water, when those ones got roots and i didnt have a home for them i just put some veg nutes in when i topped up the water.

cloner is just a small rubermaid and an air pump.

Latest posts

Back