Battle Kush-- Larry vs Burmese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dman1234 said:
they are held in there with small pieces of cut up straws, once they are rooted i cut the straws off and plant in soil, since i switched to this from clonning in soil i think i have lost 2 out of over 90, but the best reason for the bubbler imo is how much faster they root.

got pics of the straws...?

...i think it would be better than the way i just plop mine in soil b/c at least w/ your bubbler you can see if they have root growth or not. :hubba:

do you nute the res?

mr_chow said:
got pics of the straws...?

...i think it would be better than the way i just plop mine in soil b/c at least w/ your bubbler you can see if they have root growth or not. :hubba:

do you nute the res?

When i open it up to check/add water i will take a pic,

but i take a standard straw and cut it into pieces about an inch and a half long, slide the clone stem in and slide it in the bubbler, its easy to remove with a pair of scissors when rooted.

just str8 water in the res.

Im in love with the BuKu, i usually veg bigger but i have things to grow this winter so here they are 1 week in 12/12

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

Well, aren't they just so pretty. What size pots are those dman? Did you top them?

Thanks Rose

They are my smaller pots not sure, 3 gal prob, i dont normally use them but since they veg'd smaller i figured why not, i pinched them alot while they were vegging, whatever branch got ahead of the others got pinched.

Dman,did you top? how many times?

Lookin good!

lookin good dman, how's the larry in comparison?

They look especially nice. Do you find yourself switching it up a little each grow, or change something? I do.

Rosebud said:
They look especially nice. Do you find yourself switching it up a little each grow, or change something? I do.

if you mean pots or trainning yeah, i think a scrog is in my future.

Some shots, Larry and Buku

larry stretched like mad for some reason i cant figure out, thier under 1200 watts, either way they are catching up now, it wont be a killer harvest but they will do okay, and im sure quality wont be affected, i also have a 7 seeds left so i will start Larry again in the new year, i got some other things planned for when these are done, the compact plants are the Buku (Burmese Kush)

Here are the clones shown 2 posts up from this one, i will get 11 out of 13 and thats the worst this Diy cloner has ever done, some were ready for awhile but i have no where to put them yet.

roit 002.JPG

I still have no idea why the Larry's stretched so much this time but they are starting to fill in, I need 5 million plant stakes.

21 days 12/12

lhps 001.JPG

lhps 003.JPG

lhps 004.JPG

lhps 005.JPG

its that OG Kush,loves to stretch ;) plants look great

Ok the first three pics are Larry there are 5 in total.

Pic 12&3 are Larry.
Pic 4 shows the height difference between the Larry and the BUKU.
Pic 5 attack dog.

Sorry about the hps.

sept 28 2011 001.JPG sept 28 2011 002.JPG

sept 28 2011 004.JPG sept 28 2011 008.JPG

sept 28 2011 012.JPG

Latest posts

Back