BBPs'....uhhh...Lil Grow?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
Decided to try and squeeze in another lil grow before shut down. The strains are BlueMysticxPurpleWidow(in the 16 0z cups and one in the big bag) and 2 plants from the NV indoor mix pack. I'VE BEEN GIVING NUTES SINCE THEY POPPED SOIL:hubba:. I just make sure and use things with directions for seedlings and germination. I've been feeding them Liquid Karma, Hygrozyme and, get this, liquid chlorophyl(3 ml a gal). They seem to like it:D. The BMxPW are 15 days old and the mystery pot is 20 days old. First pic is a group shot. Second is a shot of the BMxPW. Third is a shot of the mystery bud. Fourth is a pic of the 3 BMxPWs in 16 oz cups, which will be transplanted into 1 gal bags on day 30 or when sex shows, whichever comes 1st. Thanks for stopping by. Btw, the black ovals in my 1 of my cups and 1 of my bags are magnets(just experimenting:)).
bud_123.jpg
bud_124.jpg
bud_125.jpg
bud_126.jpg

Hey BBP!

You just can't stand it, can ya? You will be growing until the day you move. LOL.

Those babies sure look good. Your white widow clone grow journal is fantastic. Something tells me you...uhhh.... like to grow weed!;)

Good luck dude. Glad to see another one of yours. I always learn something.

PB:)

Well, out of 4 PWxBM I have 3 females. I executed the male. Cool, preflowers at like 3 weeks in flower from seed. My 2 mixed pack beans are still undetermined. Stay tuned:D.

very nice plants as always BBP,seems everything works fine 4you,even w. nutes from start they r looking very green and healthy! i tried to give mine some nutes from at early stages but after 2nd feeding i got some nute burn, good luck on this grow even if you dont need it

i tried to give mine some nutes from at early stages but after 2nd feeding i got some nute burn
I try to keep my ph higher when they are younger, 6.6-6.8. Ime, they can take a lot more punishment and nutes without burn with a higher ph as seedlings. May be total hogwash though:D. Remember...i'm a lil crazy
fly.gif

bombbudpuffa said:
Well, out of 4 PWxBM I have 3 females. I executed the male. Cool, preflowers at like 3 weeks in flower from seed. My 2 mixed pack beans are still undetermined. Stay tuned:D.

Hey BBP! Help me help myself...... What is your light schedule? Did you start 12/12 from seed? Do I understand that you have fem preflowers 3 weeks from seed germ? What's the scoop?

PB

bombbudpuffa said:
13/11, 13 on, 11 off.yes:).19 days to be exact:D!
so it really doesnt matter if lights on for more than 12h BBP?

I've not experienced this myself but I have read in Cervante's book that plants will preflower earlier with less daylight. So, according to what he wrote, using a 24/0 light cycle it will take longer to sex the plant then a 16/8 cycle or a 14/10 cycle. I don't have the book on me but I think he talked about a matter of 2-3 weeks difference.

I AM NOT impressed with the liquid light. It says 3 or 4 days and you should see improvement. Plant seems to be growing at the same rate as the others with a lil added burn or ph prob(liquid light mix is like 2):rolleyes:. The 3 females were 2 of the indy dom pheno and the ind/sat pheno:hubba: so i'm happy I get to see which is the best:D. 1st pic is a group shot. 2nd pic is the liquid light experiment after a treatment, ind dom. 3rd is the ind/sat. 4th is the other ind dom topped.

bud 141.jpg

bud 142.jpg

bud 143.jpg

bud 144.jpg

u grow some of the best looking bud i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!! if u dont mind me asking what kind of nutes to u use?

OMG:holysheep:!!! These are growing FAST!!! Just look at how green they are:eek:. I usually have some problem everytime about this stage. I'm still giving them the liquid karma, earth juice and liquid chlorophyll. I've also started snapping stems again:D. I think i'm going to give them a lil veg nutes next watering. I sexed them all just for the hell of it...I had some MHxLAC pollen left over:hubba:. Look how different the one in the middle looks(3rd pic). She's more petite, darker with shorter leaves than the other 2. She's topped also. Well, on to the pics:D(btw, no more huge pics...well....for the most part). Oh yeah...Liquid Light...sux BAD!!!!!!! The middle sized one is the LL subject. No super growth. They'd probably say "You have to use it with our gold line nutes"...lol.

bud 155.jpg

bud 156.jpg

bud 157.jpg

bud 158.jpg

bud 159.jpg

More pygmies!!!! there looking good bomb. you started these on 12/12?? i found out in 3days my purp waz a lady. Good luck with the grow. It aint like you need it. You always do well

Whats up BBP. The little ladies are really starting to grow fast and they are looking great. :aok: GREEN MOJO for the ladies. ;)

These girls are growing FAST:eek:. I think it's the sativa showing. I pruned them last night, all with different methods:hubba:. No lst this time. Pic 1 n 2-group shot, PWxBM in a row, indoor mix in the back. Pics 3 n 4-the liquid light PWxBM, nothing special. Pics 5 n 6-the biggest PWxBM. Pics 7 n 8-The topped more ind looking PWxBM. Pic 9-Indoor mix lady:D.

bud 173.jpg

bud 177.jpg

bud 178.jpg

bud 176.jpg

bud 175.jpg

bud 174.jpg

bud 179.jpg

bud 181.jpg

bud 180.jpg

Latest posts

Back