BBPs'....uhhh...Lil Grow?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey what's up bbp, Those tress are looking very nice bro. Can't wait to see them EXPLODE!!!
Dro:cool2:

Everything is looking great BBP. :aok: Just stopped in and i see you got all kinda things going on you growing fool. :p Great job mang, great job. ;)

Color has come out wonderfully on this one. I'll post pics of them all later...my batteries in my cam died:eek:. Heres the purp!
purp.jpg

purp1.jpg

There looking really good Bomb how long you got till harvest?? I'll be settled into my new house soon got the grow room all clean waiting for plants and light. Keep them ladies looking good.

how long you got till harvest??
Really, i'm not sure since I flowered from seed. I'd say around another month. Hopefully I can be puffin purple for christmas:D.

Very nice BBP. Gotta love the color PURPLE. Grant it the color doesn't make the bud any better but it sure does make it look good don't it. ;) Can't wait to see her when she's finished. :aok:

those look so small compared to ur previous grows, still looks delicious though, great job homie, id say keep up the good work but i konw u will with out saying it

so instead

share the wealth and FIRE IT UP

KT

Look at what you grew, BBP!!!! :hubba: Beautiful purple buds...very nice!! :D So glad to see you have some purple going there... :aok:

Yo BBP,
I was gonna ask you how you are doing, but I see you still got your thing going. Damn you are a grower that ought to be somewhere in the world where you could grow with complete atonomy. If you had this I swear to the Almighty I would be there also,(dibs on the couch) LOL
Sorry I have been gone for so long, really have missed you and have missed your grows. I hope to be more attentive to everyone a lot more often.
Your Babies are so very pretty, I've been just drinking up how sweet they really look.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

hey what r the temps you got on her? i heard from an old hippie somewhere that if u drop the temps last 2 weeks by atleast 15 degree's it will induce a deeper purpling and it will also induce trich formation, trying to lock in moisture before its too late!!!
i finally ran out of weed till christmas :( this suxs, i cant wait for my basement w00t, i'll never run out.

Dc

hey what r the temps you got on her?
Temps are 75 when the lights are on, 65 when they are off:D. The purple in this girl is natural or genetic not environmentally induced.

Look at the size of these chicks:holysheep:!!! The sat is def showing herself in these. I'm so elated about the purple one...she's a beaut:hubba:!!! My indica isn't flowering too well, very slow. I might switch to 12/12 tonight and see if that helps. Pic 1 and 2: group shot, last one with a gal jug in it for scale. Pics 3 and 4 are the purp. Pic 5 is a shot of the biggest girl. Pic 6 is a shot of her slightly smaller twin. Pic 7 is the purp and the indica.

bud 214.jpg

bud 220.jpg

bud 215.jpg

bud 218.jpg

bud 216.jpg

bud 219.jpg

bud 217.jpg

all your doing by this is promoting that characteristic of its genetic coding, not environmentally enducing.

Dc

all your doing by this is promoting that characteristic of its genetic coding, not environmentally enducing.
Actually, if color comes out from cold temps it's causing some sort of def, not promoting any genetics. If you have a real purple strain then it should turn no matter what;).

aye your forgeting one thing, where's the indica plant originated? colder higher temps, if iam not mistaken

Edit: iam lookin for more info on this cuz this actually makes me wonder. plus iam lookin for origins of cannabis indica

Looking good Bombud....

Whatcha gonna do come moving time? Chop them all, ready or not?

where's the indica plant originated? colder higher temps, if iam not mistaken
I'm not following you here.
Whatcha gonna do come moving time? Chop them all, ready or not?
My landlord is a ******. I don't have to move now but we're buying a house in a few months...these should be done:D.

well if iam not mistaken, the indica side of cannabis came from malasia some where in the mountains, i believe i read that somewhere, dunno

Latest posts

Back