BBPs'....uhhh...Lil Grow?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the indica side of cannabis came from malasia some where in the mountains, i believe i read that somewhere, dunno
Correct me if i'm wrong but are you saying that lower temps won't cause a def? I'm just not sure where you're going with this. Thought we were talkin purple weed, not indicas:). You may be right about the origin of ind cause I don't have a clue where sat or ind came from:D...I just like to grow them, smell them, touch them and smoke them;).

I'm curious about your light schedule, 13 on and 11 off from seed. In terms of growth, yield, etc. how does that differ from 12/12? Does it shorten or lengthen flower time?

I'm a big fan of your grows and I've learned a lot just following your GJ's and if you've got some time to explain the 13/11 a little bit that would be great.

:confused2:...Really i'm just doing it for fun:D. I don't know if it will shorten or lengthen flower time. I've switched them to 12/12 now because my Indica wasn't flowering fast at all under 13/11 so i'm assuming it lengthens flower. I may be wrong though. I know more light equals more bud though;).
audix2359 said:
I'm curious about your light schedule, 13 on and 11 off from seed. In terms of growth, yield, etc. how does that differ from 12/12? Does it shorten or lengthen flower time?

I'm a big fan of your grows and I've learned a lot just following your GJ's and if you've got some time to explain the 13/11 a little bit that would be great.

Any pic updates BBP. O yea I loved that hashberry plant you grew, I loved it so much I printed a copy to put on my wall with my favorite plant pics:D
Dro:cool2:

Sorry I haven't been around much. The ladies are doing good except my tallest one is having an overdose from too much diatomaceous earth:(. Oh well, live and learn. My indica, which is 5 days older than the PWxBM is just now starting to flower good:rolleyes:. On to the pics:D. Pics 1 & 2 are the indica, barely budding at 63 days. Pics 3 & 4 are of my smallest green PWxBM. Pics 5, 6 & 7 are of my tallest PWxBM(the last pic shows the damage from the DE). The last pics are of the PURP:hubba:!

bud 230.jpg

bud 231.jpg

bud 227.jpg

bud 225.jpg

bud 228.jpg

bud 226.jpg

bud 229.jpg

bud 223.jpg

bud 224.jpg

bud 232.jpg

Looking real good, BBP!!! I'm surprised that diatomaceous earth would do that kind of damage??? Looks like it will be fine, though.

Latest posts

Back