begginer needs help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bud smoker84

Reaction score
so im in the middle of germenating a few bag seeds and im gonna plant two of them. but i am going to use pots to grow them in. So is this going to restrict the height they can grow to? and if so how big of a pot should i use. and also should i stick the seed into the pot right after germanation or should i put it in something else and then transplant it?

Hi bud smoker. I would plant more than two seeds to ensure that you end up with at least one female. I would plant 6 or 8 just to be sure. I assume they are going outside to grow?? I always plant my seedlings in dixie cups for the first two weeks and then they go to a 2 gallon pot. The last transplant takes place after I've sexed the plants. The females then go into 5 gallon buckets or 20 gallon tubs depending on how large the ladies are. They will get bigger if they are put in the ground, given good soil and conditions. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back