Best munchie food

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOT POCKETS SUBS meatball hamncheese also Waffles with peanutbutter and syrup is dank but i would have to say there is nothing like a HOT POCKET i know there is someone else out there who loves those as much as i do

ReeferMadness said:
That's an awesomley weird combination.

Its called "black food" black people eat that, im from PR but i met a guy from Georgia(very good friend) and he told me about chicken and waffles and its preety good to,try it!!!:D after i ate it he said i was part of the family!!!

purple_chronic said:
Its called "black food" black people eat that, im from PR but i met a guy from Georgia(very good friend) and he told me about chicken and waffles and its preety good to,try it!!!:D after i ate it he said i was part of the family!!!

most refer to it as "soul food" but it's just country cookin, fried chicken, collard greens with fatback, macaroni and cheese even pigsfeet lol basically anything that gaurantees heart failure if you eat too much.

skateNsmoke said:
HOT POCKETS SUBS meatball hamncheese also Waffles with peanutbutter and syrup is dank but i would have to say there is nothing like a HOT POCKET i know there is someone else out there who loves those as much as i do

man i love those dam hot pockets! if i buy a box it would be gone that day lol they just too dam good! i also love nachos!!!!!! and of course Salvadorian food mmmmmmm some pupusas sound so good and carne asada and some horchata sorry im just a hungry salvi :p lol

Darkstar said:
most refer to it as "soul food" but it's just country cookin, fried chicken, collard greens with fatback, macaroni and cheese even pigsfeet lol basically anything that gaurantees heart failure if you eat too much.

Thaxx man :eek: i didint know how to say it...
But its mad good 4 me... lol:p

:cool:
Darkstar said:
pigsfeet lol basically anything that gaurantees heart failure if you eat too much.

OMG, my Mom loves pickled pigs feet, she would hoard it in the kitchen, like any of us kids would want any of that, she is from Arkansas though, so she also eats black eyed peas on new years, and makes the best cornbread...:cool:

Anyone here ever hear of a portuguese dish called sopas? That is what I was raised on.:cool:

I like heardy food. Left over chili, some meatloaf, roastbeef OMG!!! if im too lazy to cook i usually eat like 4 bowls of captain crunch.

chicken and bacon ranch from subway is amazing, or i guess anything from subway.

I like heardy food. Left over chili, some meatloaf, roastbeef OMG!!! if im too lazy to cook i usually eat like 4 bowls of captain crunch.

And of course, captain crunch is the heartiest stuff you can get :p :p

bmello said:
Anyone here ever hear of a portuguese dish called sopas? That is what I was raised on.:cool:
"b", you've got me there. The name "Sopas" sounds familiar, but that's it.

You sound like you've had an interesting life. Tell us more!

Ok, I've hesitated to post to this thread because I have an adiction.

Kimchi. The real thing. Fermented. The longer, the better.

Process that up with some juice and you have a relish that is awesome on a sausage of any kind.

Kimchi = Yummy!

In fact, put it on ham, beef, chicken, or armadillo, you'll love it.

Has that "I'm here" taste.

Ha, you guys are all such a trip. Ok. I'm high. Could you tell?

Had my dark glasses on.

Layed back.

Ha

Ok, I'm toasted.

This thread I created back in Jan.!!!!
lol, well seeing how its the best munchie food. or something.

Tonites menu:
Split Pork chops with stuffing
Fresh Corn on the Cob
Baked Potato w/ Sour cream, bacon, shred. cheddar cheese

Desert: Banana Split and a joint. ;)

mmmmmm it was GOOOODDDD!!!!!!

Cheese garlic grits and some hot buttered biscuits. Warm comfort food. :cool:

Reverend Willis said:
Cheese garlic grits and some hot buttered biscuits. Warm comfort food. :cool:

Sounds like a fellow southerner.

only two ways I like grits ( only plain with real butter).
if they are runny. then scrambled eggs and biscuits.
if they are sorta over done or "just right" ;) then Sunnyside up with white toast

Mutt said:
This thread I created back in Jan.!!!!
lol, well seeing how its the best munchie food. or something.

Tonites menu:
Split Pork chops with stuffing
Fresh Corn on the Cob
Baked Potato w/ Sour cream, bacon, shred. cheddar cheese

Desert: Banana Split and a joint. ;)

mmmmmm it was GOOOODDDD!!!!!!

ahh man i felt like eating something like that!!!! sounds GOOOOODDDD!!!

today i waited long to eat..tradicional, mash potatoes with corn and fried chiken;) i do like it doe!!! i feel hungry now!!!

bmello said:
:cool:

OMG, my Mom loves pickled pigs feet, she would hoard it in the kitchen, like any of us kids would want any of that, she is from Arkansas though, so she also eats black eyed peas on new years, and makes the best cornbread...:cool:

I ate them once after a long night of partying. we got back to my friends house and he heated up some leftover pigsfeat and I was eating it with mustard. Damn it was delicious, almost all gristle but it was good at the time. then I bite into something hard and look down and see a big nasty pig toenail lol. Apparently they hadn't been cleaned right and that was that no more pigsfeet for me ever.

i think fast food is the best way to go..you can go to mickey d's and full yourself and a buddy up for like 7 bucks..but also chineese food..or some homemade food is great especially chicken

I hate to say it but I fiend Fruit Loops when I am nice and Baked

Latest posts

Back