Big changes for the 2015 od grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooo in few more days will you tell us how much of that purple you got?

Have you changed your avatar to a picture of that 9" leaf?

Same avatar I've had for a few years now haha. Yeah man, I'll post up yields once everything's all dry and getting jarred up. Stupid heatwave here, temps over 100 are throwing a wrench in the usual drying process. Now it's the calm before the storm once all the others overlap each other ready to harvest. :stoned:

OH MY GOSH STONE.. isn't that beautiful. Mel would be proud, i bet. Nice!

Thanks Rose and Stonegroove! :48:

Long day at work worrying. Didn't check the weather, but all last week in the 100's. Last couple days a bit cooler. Get a text from my wife that the news said 50% chance of rain. Working 20 miles from home it was pouring when I got off. Fingers crossed all day make it home to dry and a few sprinkles. Mad dash built a canopy and it hasn't rained yet. Possibility from now out though. Lost a couple pounds in a 20 minute storm late last season for not covering them and branches snapping. Can't let that happen again. Ah well, hectic day, cover built.

View attachment image.jpg

Managed to move the three remaining totes in under it too, so all of them are good. Managed to fit them all and even have a little space that they aren't touching.

Side note, had a caterpillar salvaged bud drying off the Hippy Slayer. Still early on her and I can feel it in my eyes already, and it's only been a couple minutes. Sweet!

View attachment image.jpg

I hear that strain is "like a brick to the head".... great recommendation.ha

We pulled one really dense plant under the patio. We have tied down colas so we can cover them too... Crazy time Ston.. I feel ya.

I hear that strain is "like a brick to the head".... great recommendation.ha

We pulled one really dense plant under the patio. We have tied down colas so we can cover them too... Crazy time Ston.. I feel ya.

Well it is called HIPPY SLAYER :rofl:

Totally Rose!! So stressed worrying all day, contemplating leaving work to come TCB. Fun fun! Now it's pucker time.

Stones got bigger buds than me too Rose.

You seem close to taking them from the looks of some of what I am seeing.

Love the drying purps there Stone!

Pucker time it is.

Latest posts

Back