BigBudz White Widow/Ice grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats up bigbudz. Your babies are looking great. Can't wait to see some buds on those babies. Looking great.
fing34.gif

Seem to have really taken off over the past couple days, growing a new set of leaves a day.

DSCF0977_edited.JPG

DSCF0976_edited.JPG

DSCF0975_edited.JPG

DSCF0974_edited.JPG

DSCF0973_edited.JPG

DSCF0971_edited.JPG

Looking great bigbudz. I see you have been taking great care in those little ladies. They seem to be taking right off. Great job.

Very nice lookin plants there bigbudz, can't wait to see them in a few more weeks

Ok so I'm lookin at my plants tonight, and I notice (and not for the first time) that one of my Ice plants is grown twice the size as all the rest of my plants. It's like a genetic freak of a plant... and I love it!! All my other plants are taller but don't have as many leaves as this one Ice plant... I call her the Ice Queen... anywho... she's already gettin new leaves coming out from the base of my first sets of leaves... none of my other plants have any of those yet. She has like 8 sets of secondary leaves comin in. Here's a couple pics of her and a couple pics of one of my other plants so you can see the difference that I'm talking about.

Ice Queen.jpg

White Widow.jpg

Ice Queen close.jpg

White Widow close.jpg

All.jpg

You are doing an outstanding job with those babies bigbudz. They look very happy and are only gonna get bigger. How do they say it The Bigger The Better. I think that works in this case. :D

damn fine job BigBudz.....your ladies are so pretty and happy....and you gotta love those mutant ones ;)

Hey BigBudz, those plants are looking real good. Nice healthy color and growth. Congrats!

Are you going to take cuttings and sex them or are you just going to let them go until you see them in flowering?

How big are you going to let them get before you flower?

Stoney Bud said:
Hey BigBudz, those plants are looking real good. Nice healthy color and growth. Congrats!

Are you going to take cuttings and sex them or are you just going to let them go until you see them in flowering?

How big are you going to let them get before you flower?

I'm not going to take any cuttings from them to sex them, I'm just going to wait until I see it in flowering. But once sexed, I am going to take some clones.

Most of the plants are ready to be flowered, I am waiting on my runt of the group to grow 2 more sets of leaves before I put them into flowering. I figure it's not going to hurt the other plants being in vegetation for a few extra days. Will probably start flowering middle of next week.

Great lookin plants bigbudz, those are some happy little bushes! ;)

Well I've decided to start flowering my plants tomorrow. Gonna flush out the tub tonight, put in new nutrients and get these babies sexed! And in honor and appreciation of my pal Pranic, my first female will be named after her:)

Sounds like a great plan bigbudz. Cant wait to see some bud on those ladies. :D

Awesome job Bigbudz, my hat is off to you! As i'm finding out...this ain't so easy. Congratulations on the wonderful job you have done so far. Your plants could kick my plants ass! Happy flowering! :D

And so the first day of flowering began... and I have to say my girls were lookin extremely gorgeous when i turned the lights off... even my runts have turned out to be quite the lookers! I'm gettin excited, a couple of my Ice plants already are covered in white at the top part of the stalks. Here they are before flowering began... what a wonderful day!!

All.jpg

Ice Queen.jpg

Looking good bigbudz. Isn't growing fun? I just love it. Gotta tell ya your ladies are looking very happy. Nice and green ready to show off them frosty flowers. ;)

what up bigbudz..those are some nice plants bro..how long have you been growing hydro? i'd like to give i a go, but it looks complicated..

bigbudz said:
And so the first day of flowering began...I'm gettin excited, a couple of my Ice plants already are covered in white at the top part of the stalks.
Awww Jeeezzzzz man! Those beautiful ladies! I'm a sucker for a gorgeous female. Makes me want em.

Damn Great lookin batch man!

Latest posts

Back