Blue Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol....Yea the 400 should do the trick:D
I just transplanted them into bigger pots and there really sagging is that normal, will the perk back up?
Thanks,Dro:cool2:

Yeah they'll be fine,you watered them in well yes?

Watch em take off;)

Yea I gave em a bit of water if that's what you mean?:p
Dro:cool2:

Yeah:p

Im sure youve already said this,but i couldnt find it on the first page.How long are you planning on veggin for?

Im not even sure myself!
I wont the plants to be atleast 2 ft when I harvest them?
When do you think I should make the switch?

Probably just under a foot.There gona almost triple in size once you flip:D

So I need to veg them for another month?
Because ther only 3 inches tall lol.

Nah more 3 weeks or so,they'll grow alot faster once you start feeding.

If you use the HPS before you flip them,that'll speed up there veg time too.

Nah Im useing the cfl's for the whole veg period till I switch to flower then ill whip out the big toy.
Plus I need to LST which will slow the growth abit right?
Im thinking Im going to start feeding them sometime next week, maybe in like 3-5 days.
I also switched them from seeding soil to potting soil that has humus fertz.

Nah LST wont slow the growth down at all,as your not stressing the plant in anyway(unless you snap a branch when tying!:eek: )

Sounds good!

Thanks man...
I have another question for you lol?:p
If I start LSTing and feeding on the same day will that be to much for them to handle?

Dr.Dro said:
Hey AK I got 4 32 watt cool whites flouros for veg and when the time comes to flower them there going under the 400w:hubba:
wow, amazing, you got what I have...

Well done DR....These Ladies are looking GOOOOOOD...I read that post too about when to start nutes...I think mine fell off around 3-4 week...then started 1/4 strength nutes (Fox Farm) and moved up every week till at full strength...mine seem to be doing fine..we are in full strangth now and can see the changes dayly...

Anyway I sure am enjoying your Grow DR.Dro Good Luck 4 Females

Thank's smoke, Yea Im going to start the nutes this 3rd week coming up because the round bottom leaves are already yellowing and dieing.

:cool: Ok so as you guys can see I transplanted them into the final pot, With the same soil but humus added and I also LSTed them this mornig, So I need your guys/girls help to tell me if I did the method right?:rolleyes:
**Also last update was day 17 not day 18**
Thanks,Dro:cool2:

23-2.jpg

untitled-4.jpg

POTUS said:
Dr. Dro, where did you buy your seeds from?

Link?

I didnt get em online I got them from a smoke shop in my city man.

Dr.Dro said:
I didnt get em online I got them from a smoke shop in my city man.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll keep looking.

Hey Dr....Did you LST them all? it looks like you did them the way I did mine there 4...I hope this is corect..I did however lay my main stalk down and am hopeing 4 female to clone off of....my MOM's Room is not all that big..keep up the good work...

Latest posts

Back