Blue Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2smoke said:
Hey Dr....Did you LST them all? it looks like you did them the way I did mine there 4...I hope this is corect..I did however lay my main stalk down and am hopeing 4 female to clone off of....my MOM's Room is not all that big..keep up the good work...

I read this in another forum that keeping the main stalk stright is important, But I dont know why?
I just did it to be sure.
Dro:cool2:

did not read where it says that the main stalk is to stay straight...how would it stay straight if you are to tie it down?..I first went at a 45 degree and when I went to tie the second part down it ends up close to the dirt..am now starting to tie the secondary branches down..I wish I did this in a 5 gallon container..it is in a 3 gallon...just experimenting anyway....Mine seems to be doing well...

This is what I mean?

unti14.jpg

Dr.Dro said:
I didnt get em online I got them from a smoke shop in my city man.

Hey uhm.... you live where it's legal? Or you got a shop that will slide you some seeds?

When first starting LST,as in doing the first tye,its important to do a counter-tye around the bottom of the stem to keep it straight so when you tye the very top over,it dosent up-root itself.That diagram is a good explanation.

After the plant/s have adjusted to the LST it dosent matter wheather or not the plants stem is straight or not,just as long as its not up-rooted!

Hope you dont mind me puttin this pic up Dr.Dro,just to show my bagseed plant's stem wasnt completely straight,but it turned out fine;)

Will delete if wished.

BSside skewed.JPG

I tie the main stem of Snow White 90 degrees to horizontal and then tie the vertical branches also 90 degrees to horizontal to cover the grow area...this leggy lady will fill a square meter easily...

As long as you don't break the a stem, you can bend the hell outta them.

Thanks guys...
WM dont worry man post w.e you feel like posting that might help.
Got a question fot you guys?
The thing I dont get is, From where on the plant will the multi colaos grow from? The side or top? I hope you guys know what I mean?

They start branching from each internode(where a leaf joins to the main stem)

EDIT.

Black circles show where the branching starts.

SSbigest skewed77.JPG

Kinda hard to see in that pic,but ya get the idea:D

OO ok I get it now...Thanks
Ummm.....My string wont interfere with the extra branche growth?
lol sorry with the stupid question but this is my first LST and I dont wont to **** it up!!!
Thanks again for your help.

It might abit if the string gets wrapped around a node that starts branching,but it wont be to bad.

Or if you can get the string in between nodes,so its pulling down on the actually stem,and not on the leaf stem/branch.If ya get what im sayin:rolleyes:

Yea I know what your taking about but in between the the nodes and stem there's like no space, If I use sewing thread do you think the stem will grow over it since it's pretty thin?

How do you mean by,"growing over it"?

When using thin string to LST,dont tie to hard because as the plant grows,and the stem thickins up,the string can tend to slice into the stem.

If you can find a shoe lace(thats not needed) they work well for LST,or use what i use,that stringy stuff that you tye on the end of ballons to hold them.LOL:D

lol.......Damn I hate typeing lmao...
OK what I mean is since the thread is way thinner than normal string will the stem cover the tread when the plant is growing.........Do you know what I mean lol.

Dr.Dro said:
lol.......Damn I hate typeing lmao...
OK what I mean is since the thread is way thinner than normal string will the stem cover the tread when the plant is growing.........Do you know what I mean lol.
Nah i dont think so:p

Dosent sound like it would matter?

OK man thanks.....
Well see how this turns out!

*(EDIT DAY 31 (DAY 13 OF LST)*
So the LST is turning out pretty good alot of new branches are forming exept on one plant, Its growing slower then the other 2.
I been feeding them for aprx. week an a half, Today I steped up the juice a bit:D

CIMG0105.JPG

CIMG0110.JPG

CIMG0109.JPG

dang they're bigger then mine already :( hahah j/k bro, awesome LST job, very clean lookin job, wish i could give you praises in person :)

looking good man :aok: on the LST gonna have some monster bushes.

Latest posts

Back