Blueberry and purple og kush mother grows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kysupergrower

Kysupergrower
Reaction score
This grow will be focused on the growing of two different strains blueberry and purple og kush.i will be growing them to pull 20 clones off each.stay tuned to see how I make it happen.

Strains-1xblueberry/ 1xpurple og kush
Lighting-200watts cfl per babie.
Veg nutes-ff big bloom
Techs to be applied-topping/ Femming/light lst ing.

Your gonna need more light....mojo your way

Nah it really doesn't take much light to veg a babie.i vegged 2 master kush mothers until they were both 18 inch x18inch in diam.they were 2 and a half months old when I took my cuttings,I had topped both at least 10 times each.i can handle veggeing most mothers up to 4 months under just 2 26 watt cfl,s cause of my topping and lst,ing I apply.

Plants need a certain amount of light to grow regardless of how much you lst or top them. And sorry, but there is no way that 52W of CFL light are going to be adequate for a 4 month old plant.

We'll check my pics in my other thread.all them healthy lil clone babies came from 2 mk mothers that I vegged under 2 26 watt cfl,s each opps I may have misled you I use 2 per plant .sorry if I misled you.but yeah i start with 1 and end up useing two.but still yet that isn't a lot of watts.

And yes it does matter if you lst and train your babie small cause it's just common sense that the smaller the plant is the least amount of light it will need to sustain and to grow.i have grown 4 month old mothers that were no bigger than 20inx20in and had no problem as far as getting done what I was set out to do ,obtain clones!!.

Basically your just using low light to bonsai the plants into a more manageable size for your needs

Exactly ,thank you bro.now I've got a problem I'm out of weed it's raining and Ill afto walk 10 miles to find some green!!.**** it bout to go get it so I can get back and get high and then eat some apple pie and talk weed growing tech,s.

Cool,,I wanna see the Bonsai mother. Pics please.

I will post some close ups tommarow when I do my transplanting.i only get in my room a couple times a day as I try to keep the environment stay the same almost all the time and it shows in quality at the end.

Here are the babies.1x purple og kush fem
1x blueberry fem.

image.jpg

No wonder it took 2 1/2 months....

There is a huge amount of info here on the forum and in the FAQ.

Do some digging.

:welcome:

I am scared to ask. What do you flower your 20 cuttings with?

:eek: That plant took 2 1/2 months. OUCH.

1600watts...all cfl's lol.
Didn't he say 200 watts of cfl for each plant.
I would think that enough.

Latest posts

Back