Bong cleaning question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross

Reaction score
I was wondering how you guys get that hard water build up off the inside of the bong cylinder that always builds up. Alcohol just doesn't seem to cut it and I've heard like CLR before but that sounds a little sketchy to put in your bong but maybe it isn't idk lol. What do you guys do?

coarse sea salt, iso rubbing alcohol and shake like a mofo.... forget paying for 420 cleaner...they throw in a lil orange citrus acid and you pay out the A$$

I use a razor blade to remove hard water deposite for my bong I soak like a week in simple green cause its bio-degradable try a pan like container lay bong sideways and fill till bong is covered , you can even delute it with water i use full streth its is tough stuff try this for one week the use an old tooth brush or the kinda brush used for jars when washing dishes after a week of being submerged it might fall off with a brush scrubbing and water in a bong needs to be changed every time you use the bong to leave it there for hard water deposits dang is all I can say.

after you finish put the cleaner back in the gallon container you bought it in save it for next time you need to clean like once a month to keep it clean

trillions of atoms said:
coarse sea salt, iso rubbing alcohol and shake like a mofo.... fk paying for 420 cleaner...they throw in a lil orange citrus acid and you pay out the A$$

Exactly this. Has always worked for me.

I do the alcohol and sea salt thing and also use a baby bottle brush.

I also have always done course salt and ISO. Shake your booty for a bit. Rinse, repeat.

If the alcohol, ice, vinegar, newspaper, calgon, etc... Doesn't work for you, next time your at Walmart buy some lemon shine. It's with the dish detergent. It's made to use in dishwasher to "clean" it. It does make hard water spots stop happening in the dishwasher and it's not a dangerous chemical.
Don't use anything that will etch the glass or you'll never be rid of this problem.

I use cheap $10 -15 bongs, they get grubby after about 2 months, I just throw it away and get a new one. Screw all that cleaning.

white vinegar is also good,, its got acid, in it I use it for killin weeds around the house outside

trillions of atoms said:
coarse sea salt, iso rubbing alcohol and shake like a mofo.... fk paying for 420 cleaner...they throw in a lil orange citrus acid and you pay out the A$$
:yeahthat:

Latest posts

Back