Brown Dirt Warrior Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godspeedsuckah

Godspeed out!
Reaction score
Did any members from Vancouver actually know of Brown Dirt Warrior before all the Youtube videos? On his last video there was a sign on the highway that said "Go Brown Dirt" just wondering if he had some fame beforehand.

Have absolutely no clue. Take care and be safe.

godspeedsuckah said:
Did any members from Vancouver actually know of Brown Dirt Warrior before all the Youtube videos? On his last video there was a sign on the highway that said "Go Brown Dirt" just wondering if he had some fame beforehand.

didn't notice, what part in there did it show it? listen to the song, he's got a rep, the rapper mentions him several times

I believe it was either 10 or 11, I will look for it and let you know. He was driving down the highway and panned with his camera on a blinking sign that said "Go Browndirt" I will find it.

i think that might of been photoshoped but who knows.brown dirt rocks.

who is this brown dirt you speak of and why does he live so close to me?

hxxp://www.youtube.com/profile?user=brwndirtwarrior&view=videos

that song was made for the movie i talked to him about it before one day on youtube it is a movie not just videos the movies coming out pretty soon from what i hear

He used to have a site with his bio on it. Don't know if it is still there or not..

Nice! I am watching right now. Tommy chong? wow! he is my hero.

Latest posts

Back