Buckeye Purple and Super Buckeye Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cleaned out a bit of the undergrowth that is getting little light and trying to re-veg some of the cuttings as clones. i cannot help myself.

NICE! wish u had more pics to see bud lenghts and closeups on trics. :icon_smile:

it is still early grass hopper. rolling up on 5 weeks of flower now. i will be taking some pics tomorrow or thursday though. i don't get very impressive bud size. i grow using t5 lights since my tent is short and i don't have very good temperature control in the grow area.

i am out of town now but the last time i looked on sunday, the trichs were crystal clear and the pistils are bright white. hard to tell if any are purple-ish but i will try to get some off angle shots of the flowers...

it is still early grass hopper. rolling up on 5 weeks of flower now. i will be taking some pics tomorrow or thursday though. i don't get very impressive bud size. i grow using t5 lights since my tent is short and i don't have very good temperature control in the grow area.

i am out of town now but the last time i looked on sunday, the trichs were crystal clear and the pistils are bright white. hard to tell if any are purple-ish but i will try to get some off angle shots of the flowers...

sorry, from pics it looked like leaves were dying off and buds looked good. waiting for more.:icon_smile:

i see what you mean, grass hopper. i posted a couple of pics today in the photography section. not getting very good shots. i looked with an eye loupe today and some of the trichs are definately purple. the plants are also kind of greasy/sticky. i had them out of the tent to water them and my hands felt like i had candy residue all over them...

i see what you mean, grass hopper. i posted a couple of pics today in the photography section. not getting very good shots. i looked with an eye loupe today and some of the trichs are definately purple. the plants are also kind of greasy/sticky. i had them out of the tent to water them and my hands felt like i had candy residue all over them...

gettn a little wood, old guy. post pics here when u can. thanks

:shocked: Purple trics!! yup i got wood. NICE!! what do they look like under glass?? wow!!

Out of town at the moment. Will see if I can get some pics thru the eye loupe Wednesday

Nice :) can't wait to see them at harvest. I bet they will be smothered in Trichs.

Thanks 'hopper. The buds are smaller than I'd like. Hoping they bulk up pretty good in the next 10 days. A lotta leaf material in the budage. Prolly make some wicked looking hash with all the purple...

Looking mighty fine OF! Definitely have some bag appeal going on there!

Thanks 'hopper. The buds are smaller than I'd like. Hoping they bulk up pretty good in the next 10 days. A lotta leaf material in the budage. Prolly make some wicked looking hash with all the purple...

Maybe next time thin them out a little where more light can get to main buds. Again though, ,,those are mighty pretty Bro.

Bud recommended the same thing, 'hopper. I thinned a little but was kinda chicken to go too heavy. I wish I had in hind sight.

Latest posts

Back