Budding?This early?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I get a couple of clippings from her but with her doing this so early none of her stalks are long enough yet.I don't know if she will be clonable.

I'm calling this week 3 as of 7/19.She is still budding nicely:D .I'm not sure of her type just some bag seed.I've been told sativa.If so,how long till I should start watching trichs?My new scope should be here next week.I would like a more head than body high.I'm not sure how much she'll give me but it looks to be good(for a first ever plant of a first ever grow).She is a tiny girl at only about 26 inches and about 20 bud sites.Here are the latest pics tell me what ya'll think.

IMG_0248.JPG

IMG_0250.JPG

IMG_0251.JPG

IMG_0252.JPG

nice dude. I like seeing this too because mine just started preflowers this week

Thanks voxito.Looking forward to pics of your girls since our grows are somewhat alike.I was real surprised my girl is already 3 weeks into it.Like I said this is bagseed of some smoke that I liked.I just don't remember having buds that looked anything like this.But I'll take'em.

Our grows are a lot alike. I cant wait for my plants to start flowering like yours. I've got about 6 plants that look exactly or maybe a bit more sativa-like than yours but they are only showing preflowers presently. I'll try to get some pics up soon. Good luck man

I have 2 more plants that were planted the same day/same planter that aren't flowering yet.They appear more indica though.I have a new 30x scope coming so I can keep an eye on the trichs.At this rate I'll be looking at the end of August or so before I chop this one.My others probaly will go into Oct/Nov weather permitting.We are pretty close in location too with you in Miss and myself somewhere in the Fla panhandle.Just have to wait them out.

all my girls are flowering also...
should maybe i start feeding them bloom?
i live right between boston and new york, i still have 14 + a day.
wadda you think?

oldsman said:
I have 2 more plants that were planted the same day/same planter that aren't flowering yet.They appear more indica though.I have a new 30x scope coming so I can keep an eye on the trichs.At this rate I'll be looking at the end of August or so before I chop this one.My others probaly will go into Oct/Nov weather permitting.We are pretty close in location too with you in Miss and myself somewhere in the Fla panhandle.Just have to wait them out.

I hope you're gettin rain like we are man. Its been dry as a bone for a month and just started raining last week and now it wont let up. Its like a hurricane out there now. Man the plants have to be lovin it.

I was thinking you were in florida with the southeast and 31 parallel. I bet we have almost the same growin conditions. You think it will go into november? I've never grown before so I dont know. But you've got one in flowering and thats nice so you can have a mature harvest early without picking some young nugs. I know i'll be having a few samples as soon as i see any sight of cloudy trichs...:hubba: Speaking of that, when do you expect to start seeing them?

I hear ya bout the rain.Over this way it's about every afternoon we get those heat showers poppin' up.I don't think this plant will make Nov but my others just may.I started all these back in mid Mar but have made a few mistakes that I think stunted or slowed the growth alot:eek: .Can't wait to see them through my new scope.I'll be watching the trichs for maybe a tri-fecta thing with clear/cloudy/and a few amber ones.Looking for a good cerebral high.:hubba:

Daddyo,I'm new to growing so Not real sure how to answer your question,but I would think you would have time enough to feed'em some bloom booster stuff a few times before flushing for harvest.I've fed mine about 3 times so far with a booster in the past month and I'm not even sure that's right way or not but it don't appear to be hurtin' them none.Just start low doses and gradually increase strength.

Just thought I would put up some pics To update those interested.She is coming up on approximately 4 weeks and her trichs are 95% cloudy:) .This little girl will be my first EVER plant to harvest.She won't end up giving me much I'm sure but it will be at least something.In that last pic you can see this girl in the background and another of my girls in the foreground.

IMG_0285.JPG

IMG_0284.JPG

IMG_0286.JPG

IMG_0288.JPG

IMG_0302.JPG

Latest posts

Back