Budtender's Merry-Gro-Round XXL Indica

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budtender

Reaction score
View attachment IMG_0001.JPG

View attachment IMG_0003.JPG

View attachment IMG_0004.JPGHello all, I was not sure if I wanted to rebuild my journal or just start from today, since I am kinda baked and half lazy I will start from today.
XXL Indica 45 days old 2nd week in flower.
I will rummage around in my pics and just post what I have.
Hope you all are going to hang here at MP with me, I will go down with the ship if need be, MP is the only place for me, I have met some of the best people here in time of need. If MP goes down I am throwing my computer away lol. Man there is a bunch of crummy sites out there I will just leave it at that.
I just popped some Hammer Head Purple beans as well, I will take some pics of those later tonight.

Peace to all, bt :)

Just popped yesterday. 2 Hammerhead purple Indica.

I have decided to do a perpetual grow so every 2 months I am going to pop two beans and hope for the best.

I have wanted to grow something purple for a while now, I can't wait to see purple in my flower room.

Peace to all, bt :)

seedling box on the left with 2 Hammer head fems. I will transplant into twin 14 gallon ebb and flow sled on right when ready about 30 days.

View attachment IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

which company has hammerhead? good luck and green mojo

MosesPMG said:
which company has hammerhead? good luck and green mojo
I got them from the Tude, Medical seed co.

Thanks for the mojo, bt

Those pics are 2 weeks into flower? Dang BT Im going to have to start asking you questions I think Lol Looking really nice

akhockey said:
Those pics are 2 weeks into flower? Dang BT Im going to have to start asking you questions I think Lol Looking really nice
Good to here from you again ak, I thought you droped of the face of the map along with some others.

Yes 2 weeks into flower, I have changed to HPS for tonight to reduce stretch, first 2 weeks MH.

The Girls have been pretty cool, I hope it is the Arctic strain,:hubba:

Hey Budtender,

Your girls look so green and healthy.
be seein ya again.

Heal

That there must be a 45 day finisher? I have never seen indie dom that far along in 14 days flower. Thats straight up amazing.

nouvellechef said:
That there must be a 45 day finisher? I have never seen indie dom that far along in 14 days flower. Thats straight up amazing.

Thats what I was thinking. If the smoke and yield is good thats a cash croppers wet dream.

nouvellechef said:
Yeah one of them showed pref lowers on the 4th week of veg. They are supposed to be 55 day finishers but with the cold temps we have been having outside -20f, it has been hard to keep the girls warm at lights out in my shed. I think they might finish a Little earlier but the yield might not be as good, my thoughts anyway.

The ridges on your leaves are like saw blades :shocked: dont hurt yourself!

Dang! Looks like you're on your way to surpass your previous grow - those are some good-looking girls! Are you doing something different with the totes this time - it looks like you don't have them in the wooden boxes for support (?) and they don't look bowed out or anything.

suburban said:
Dang! Looks like you're on your way to surpass your previous grow - those are some good-looking girls! Are you doing something different with the totes this time - it looks like you don't have them in the wooden boxes for support (?) and they don't look bowed out or anything.
Hey Sububan how you been? Nice to be able to talk to our friends again.

I love growing in these big totes the plants turn in to a big bush with many many tops.

I did not use the 18 gallon totes this time I am using the 14 gallon and they don't seem to bow out as much and once the nutes have cycled a few days they seem to be be good and stable (no movement when feeding)

Hi yourself - the only thing I'm growing at the moment is pollen (on purpose, though). Love your big tote grows, and hope to be able to set one up myself someday soon... still using the basic GH 3-part nutes?

suburban said:
Hi yourself - the only thing I'm growing at the moment is pollen (on purpose, though). Love your big tote grows, and hope to be able to set one up myself someday soon... still using the basic GH 3-part nutes?
Yep, still just using basic GH 3 part, I don't think I need anything else right now. You would be very happy with these big totes, bigger yields, bigger yields oh yeah did I mention bigger yields lol. The girls did not use near as much nutes as I thought they would put it this way I grew 2 pounds of killer bud under 1000w hps and I only used 1 gallon of bloom a little more than a half gallon of Micro and less than half gallon of grow. Bottom line I grew 2 pounds for about $450.00 including electricity.

I got to say it was a pain to clean all that Hydroton 160 liters.:holysheep:

They look killer for sure. Mind if I grab a bucket and watch the show??

Smoke big and be safe!! Cali :fly:

Latest posts

Back