Busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and dude i still cant see ur posts so u might as well just stop!

smokeytimes said:
Well I wasn't going to post in here due to all the crap being flung in here to you Dr but

Again sorry about the people trying to trash you, sounds like you get get lucky and not have to do time over this.

LOL,LOL, i can never get over peoples point of view, lol.

I flung crap??????? HIS WHOLE STORY WAS CRAP BEING FLIUNG.

I trashed him???

If you want a good story, turn on disney, if your gonna LIE in an open forum, you get comments such as mine from people who CAN see the truth.

Not once did i curse at him or insult him other to state he was a liar, which is true, as i proved, yet you still defend him, strange.

Hey, i have a bridge for sale, cheap, and i just painted it, interested?

i jsut wanna say to you that. i dont know what ur deal is with me.. but im a pretty nice and easy going person. and if you knew me in person we would probably be friends.so please just lay off and let me alone. i did nothing to you sp please please just stop ur crap! thats all im asking. im not lieng about ANYTHING what i post is the truth i swear to god and on my families lifes. im simply posting what i was told from the police. i dont care if u believe me or not. thats ur choice. just leave me alone THANKS!

Guys,,smoke a joint and forget about it.;) This was so yesterday.:D

dr_toker81 said:
i jsut wanna say to you that. i dont know what ur deal is with me.. but im a pretty nice and easy going person. and if you knew me in person we would probably be friends.so please just lay off and let me alone. i did nothing to you sp please please just stop ur crap! thats all im asking. im not lieng about ANYTHING what i post is the truth i swear to god and on my families lifes. im simply posting what i was told from the police. i dont care if u believe me or not. thats ur choice. just leave me alone THANKS!

Well then stop cursing at me and insulting me.
When a comment is left regarding me i will respond in kind.
I have no particular problem with you except your cursing and insulting me in EACH of your posts.
I only pointed out your many, many lets say "errors" to be kind, in your story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back