Busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CowboyBudsky said:
Thats all you have done with your post,,is talk down to the guy.

Well, this thread is ABOUT dr and his story, is it not?

Maybe he should not start threads that are untrue as people will call him out for it.

Maybe you should go to the bar where dr. plays and give a big tip to help out since your so concerned, or hire him to fix your house.

Why attack me for posting my thoughts on this thread AS THATS WHAT ITS FOR ?

Yada Yada Yada,,Im done with this thread.

I can not understand how upset you seem.
This thread in this forum was about his story, all comments offered were reflective of that. At no time did this thread or it's contents enter another thread. Comments in this thread were related this this story.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM HERE ?

I only commented on THIS story in THIS thread.

I only commented in responce to other comments, IN THIS THREAD ONLY, and only about related subjects.

At no time did i curse at ANYONE or break ANY forum rules, like was done to me.

If my attitude was not liked, thats one thing, but again, one last time;
THIS IS A FORUM.

When the thread is closed, the subject will be done.

When comments are stopped in the thread, i will no longer comment, until then, this is still an open thread ALL ABOUT DR.'S STORY, NOT GROWING.

Ok, .................................no harm, no foul..........:hubba:

mrkingford said:
Why attack me for posting my thoughts on this thread AS THATS WHAT ITS FOR ?

No one is attacking you, they are just doing what you are doing. Expressing their opinion. It just so happens that is goes against your opinion. As you keep stating that is what the forum is for.

Dr. will still be thinking about you and your family. Because no matter what the reason getting busted for doing no more than growing is BAD.

Mrkingford I know what it is like have someone you love have a debilitating, teminal disease. Whether, I agree with how you stated your thoughts, it is terrible to have to live in that condition. I hope that you find strength and HAPPINESS in every day.

ps...also done with this thread.

NatzTurnazHeadzBustaz said:
Where did u get ur info on Fla. If u found it on an official State of Florida web can u post the link?

i saw it covered on the local news. i guess it was Proposed changes to the fla law, NOT changes.

sorry for wrong info

here is current law w/ link
New Marijuana Trafficking Law For Only 25 Marijuana Plants

The State of Florida has some of the harshest marijuana possession laws in the country. In 2008 the Florida Legislature passed and Governor Charlie Crist signed into law legislation that makes the possession or cultivation of just 25 marijuana plants prima facie evidence of an "intent to sale or distribute" which is a second degree felony punishable by 15 years in Florida State Prison. The law previously provided that punishment only if 300 or more plants were grown in the home. Federal trafficking laws require at least 100 plants, making the new Florida legislation considerably harsher than even federal law. If children were present in the home where 25 or more plants are grown the offense can be charged as a first degree felony punishable by thirty (30) years in Florida State Prison.
The law was intended to target cannabis "grow houses." These grow houses have become a prized target for Florida law enforcement officers who can not only make the arrest, but can then attempt to criminally or civil forfeit the house and property where the marijuana was grown under state or federal forfeiture procedures. The new marijuana trafficking law also targets the owners of the "grow house" if the owner knew the house was being used for the purpose of distributing, packaging, growing, or cultivating marijuana as a third degree felony.
Under Florida law, a marijuana plant is broadly defined to include even a seedling or cutting if there is any evidence of root formation, even if only a few tiny hair-like roots are present.
hxxp://www.criminaldefenseattorneytampa.com/PracticeAreas/PossessionofMarijuana.aspx

hxxp://stash.norml.org/florida-bill-targeting-marijuana-grow-houses-becomes-law/

the interesting part of the article

".....To address this growing storage burden, the new law allows a photograph or video recording of equipment used in the cultivation of a marijuana plant to be considered as evidence in the prosecution of the crime. The law will also allow law enforcement to destroy grow house equipment upon the completion of all investigations and provides immunity from any civil liability to law enforcement for the destruction of the grow house equipment.
The Marijuana Grow House Eradication Act goes into effect on July 1, 2008..."

blah. im so glad i cant see his stuff. i can only imagine what hes typing. ill let you guys know whats going on when i get my papers. other than that i dont know whats goin on.. maybe capt douche is right maybe ill get close to nothing and maybe the detective was lieing... i dunno.. oh well.. ill let ya know then

after thinking about it.. budski is right.. this thread is no longer needed and im deleting it in 24 hours so if anybody has anything to say to me say it now. other than that ill post a new thread when i get my mail.. and actually know whats going on... thanks everyone for ur support..

Well i was done with this thread, however after being insulted AGAIN, which is STILL a violation of the forum rules, i thought i would point out another lie that dr. just told.

He stated "maybe the detective is lying", detective?? where did he come from?
I thought it was a P.O. and 4 cops, he even went as far as to say the COP busted someone last week with 6 plants and he got 50,000 bail !

Am i wrong here ?

If i were not insulted AGAIN i would have overlooked this lie and went on, but when push comes to shove. I can't wait for round to of this hollywood fairy tale, lol.
I'm sure the mailman has his certified letter and maybe it will even be delivered today, SUNDAY, as dr. is that important.

Anyway, the redwings are winning in the 3rd 4-2 with 9:30 to go, gotta watch the rest.................

Hey what kind of dog is that? My neigbor names all his cattle things like dinner, rump roast, fillet. I'm gonna suggest Kingsford for his next slaughter bound beast.:D

SherwoodForest said:
Hey what kind of dog is that? My neigbor names all his cattle things like dinner, rump roast, fillet. I'm gonna suggest Kingsford for his next slaughter bound beast.:D

He's a 3rd generation American Pitt Bull Terrier, 121lbs., with a 26" neck

I'm not sure what you meant by your last comment.

Hey, Mrkingford,

I very rarely post in threads of this nature, with the tensions that have developed here (unless I personally know the poster). I don't know dr_toker81 or anything about him other that what he's posted. Fact is, I'm a rank newbie here and don't know anyone.

I've read thru your thread, where you introduced yourself and asked a lot of questions. Seems like a pretty good crew of some pretty good people jumped in to help you out and answer your questions and get you on track with your grow. I really appreciate that about this forum, where people will jump in, be civil to one another, and try to help anyone who asks for help.

Why not drop this thread, wish Dr the best no matter what his personal situation might be, and get back to the topic we all love and the reason we're all here: growing smoke.

my mom told me that Pa might be getting a frost tonight.. i have other plants like tomato / cantelope/ watermelon / beans and flowers.. is it gonna kill them.. can i put a bag or burlap sac or anything over them to keep them alive?

Well I wasn't going to post in here due to all the crap being flung in here to you Dr but I wish you the best first of all. Second sorry you had to put up with this when it was just a thread to inform us (I include myself with the rest of the forum peeps even though I am new here) about the what had happed to you.

Ok You should be able to cover the plants with plastic to help hold the heat in. I have managed to keep my tomato's and strawberries through a couple of frosty nights.

Again sorry about the people trying to trash you, sounds like you get get lucky and not have to do time over this.

my mom told me that Pa might be getting a frost tonight..

My grandpa, who was born in Austria, lived out his last years in Mariana, Pa, southwest of Pittsburg. He SWORE never to put out any plant until after the 15th of May. Guess the crazy old dude was right.

Cover them with anything, burlap, plastic, newpaper, bedsheets, whatever and it will protect them. Doesn't have to be snugged around the plants down to the ground or anything, just covering them, like if you were protecting them from rain. In order for the conditions for frost to be right, there can be no wind, or even any breeze. So, putting out newspapers is not the PITA it might seem. Good luck with it.

Why not drop this thread, wish Dr the best no matter what his personal situation might be, and get back to the topic we all love and the reason we're all here: growing smoke.[/quote]

Again, i only responded to his cursing and insults to me.

wow thats kinda weird.. thats when we put our stuff out.. i never had a problem with frost this late though.. its the 17th today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back