Candy Grow anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol! looks like fun! funny ****.....never thought about using candy containers!

Well here are some pictures of my two new girls. They both finally showed their sex this week.:yay: :banana: :dancing: :clap:

100_1191.JPG

100_1193.JPG

100_1201.JPG

100_1202.JPG

UK duck take a look at my journal btw plants look good D:

UKgirl420 said:
Ok 4u your right so far ,:D the pink one has shown the 2 tell tale hairs ,lets hope she dont grow no balls :eek:

:48:

Yippy I lay Yippy I low is a girl:yay: just say no to balls:rofl:

:ciao: everyone...sorry had problems loading pics for a while..They have it resolved now..I must say Duck and ukgirl..those LADIES and doing great:clap: mine are all Female as well. I dropped the Peanut M&M and snapped her neck and then trying to react to fast i stepped on her:rofl: Im a Losser..:giggle: well gotta GROW now..Looking great my friends:cool:

ukgirl...mine are loseing a lot leafs too:rolleyes:

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

I just jumped into this thread, but man is this hillarious, and just awesome.

Youve all gotten so good at growing, you can grow it in anything! I hope I get that comfortable with growing.

Next, you should trying growing it in fruit, its much healthier. Imagine a bud growing out of a watermelon or something. I gotta try that when I get better/a chance.

KeepsTen said:

Youve all gotten so good at growing, you can grow it in anything! I hope I get that comfortable with growing.

Next, you should trying growing it in fruit, its much healthier. Imagine a bud growing out of a watermelon or something. I gotta try that when I get better/a chance.

hehe great idea KeepsTen :cool2:
hey 4u thats one to think of for next fall ,,you could use one of your pumkins :hubba:

Imagine, you could fill it with compost, and just leave it. All the beautiful bacteria/micro life and nutrients in there. All youd need is water!

But, then youve also got a mess of a pumpkin that has composted into it too.... Might be a good outdoor project.

KeepsTen said:

Hmmmm now you got me thinking..but will a fruit rine make the journey tho..I think an Orange peel will rot b4 Harvest..lol..But heck..Im up for the challange..no water mellon in seaon yet..and what fruit is best for this? :rofl: Thanks for stopping in and giveing me some ideas:bolt::bong:

UKgirl420 said:
hehe great idea KeepsTen :cool2:
hey 4u thats one to think of for next fall ,,you could use one of your pumkins :hubba:

:rofl: I can see me trying to put a 500 lb pumkin in my shed..lol..Kids would really think Im nuts;) and It does have me interested:hubba: :cool:

KeepsTen said:
Imagine, you could fill it with compost, and just leave it. All the beautiful bacteria/micro life and nutrients in there. All youd need is water!

But, then youve also got a mess of a pumpkin that has composted into it too.... Might be a good outdoor project.

out door indeed my friend..:giggle: ever see a pumkin after say 4 weeks after beeing carved with a candle in it? thats what my 1800 watts of MH would do to it

Last summers project was "THC Tomatoes" :rofl: that didnt work out to good..anyway thanks for the ideas:bong:

Latest posts

Back