CFL PC Grow- Jackberry x KO Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
daku_iBLAZE said:
Yea Im sure terror is growing to yield the smallest and weakest amount of bud possible...:rofl:

Yield and density....yield and density. Who said a thing about his bud being weak buddy.
Mr. daku_iDONTREAD

You probably laugh at your own jokes like that a lot don't you. Just saying.

Wowzers! We got the beginnings of a flamer here...:rofl: Are you really adding ANYTHING to this thread DCKush, or are you just trying to incite? Seriously...?

Don't worry, everyone. I'm pretty thick and it takes a lot of poking to make even the smallest dent. I know all or most of the people here are speaking from experience and only giving me the best advice they can. I appreciate it and welcome it.

I didn't think anyone was being rude or overstepping any boundaries. I welcome all forms of advice and criticism. The heat is a small issue that I'm not worried about, as I have said before. I figure by the time my plants are ready to start flowering or are flowering, it will be nice and cold outside (sub 65) and heat in my box won't be an issue any longer.

Again, thanks to all of you who are trying to help. I really do love this community.

On to the pictures! I took these about 10 minutes ago (1 hour before the lights go out). In my opinion, they are looking very healthy. I can only hope they stay that way throughout the duration of their life. That is, unless they are males. In that case, they will be getting moved and either their pollen will be collected or they will be trashed.

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

lookin stellar as so far w/ your lil babes. :aok: good stuff about your temps coming down a bit.

Taker EZ. :joint:

:peace:,

7greeneyes:cool2:

are you kidding me? I love my own jokes! :D ...Those babies are coming along very nicely terror, Im using cfl's too for now.

You feeding them yet? They look good....look a lil hungry to me. Healthy looking for sure though.

No, not yet. I really want to use only PH'd water for this grow and see how it does. However, I do have nutrients on stand by if they should start to show deficiencies. I'm really racking my brain on whether or not to FIM both of them or just LST as needed. I guess I will decide when the lights come back on tonight.

Your gonna want to feed them they wont do too great on water alone through the whole grow.

If Hamster Lewis says they look hungry u should feed them puppies -- he knows. IMO

My babies are two weeks old today. I'm so happy right now :p

I'll be giving them their first does of bloom nutes sometime toward the end of this week.

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

TerrorAP2 said:
No, not yet. I really want to use only PH'd water for this grow and see how it does. However, I do have nutrients on stand by if they should start to show deficiencies. I'm really racking my brain on whether or not to FIM both of them or just LST as needed. I guess I will decide when the lights come back on tonight.

Lights back on?? Not running 24/7?

Nope. My original intention was to run 12/12 from seed, so I switched the lights about 5 days ago, maybe 6.

New node sites are popping up all over both plants. Things are starting to get really exciting. Hopefully, within the next week or so, they start showing soon.

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

These things are branching out so much that they are starting to hit the side of my computer lol. I think I may have to start tying these babies down.

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

Will you use a carbon filter or some way to keep the odor down in flower?

Probably not. I have an arsenal of stuff that covers/absorbs smell. Most likely will use ONA

Got some not so good news. I think one of my plants might be a Mr. It hit a huge growth spurt in the last 12 hours and has what appear to be very tiny nanners. Will update tomorrow before lights go off.

Latest posts

Back