CFL PC Grow- Jackberry x KO Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TerrorAP2 said:
Yep, it's a boy. Pulled and trashed.

Any new pics? seems unlikely that they are showing sex yet.

TerrorAP2 said:
Got some not so good news. I think one of my plants might be a Mr. It hit a huge growth spurt in the last 12 hours and has what appear to be very tiny nanners. Will update tomorrow before lights go off.

I too use that as a M/F base, but usually let em go till they show difinitvie balls. One i'm growin out now stretched a lot in veg.. threw it in flower just to be sure, and it starts buddin up and tightening its nodes.. first for me, you never know.

Lookin green Terror!

Growdude said:
Any new pics? seems unlikely that they are showing sex yet.

Nope no new pics. Keep in mind, they have been on 12/12 for about 2 weeks give or take a day or two. He was definitely showing. I'm about to check the other one right now and see how it is doing.

Alright, well I couldn't really see much on the one that is left over. I think I may have spotted a few lady hairs but it could just be my bad eye sight :p I think maybe another day or two and it will start to show (hopefully)

There is no reason to be in a hurry to weed out males. It does take a while for them to drop pollen after they are identified. You want to make absolutely sure--once in a while we get fooled.

The time in 12/12 is only significant if they were sexually mature when put into 12/12--these plants are under 3 weeks old.

Yesterday was 3 weeks, so they are older than 3 weeks :p

And I'm sure it was a male.

I realize that you planted them on the 2nd, but the pics from 10-6 show them just as little tiny seedlings. I do not start counting veg time until they are through the soil and have a set of leaves.

Well whatever the case, one already showed and the other won't be long now.

IT'S A GIRL!

Just opened the case to check it out after LSTing it last night and the pistols are popping up all over the place. Some are about 1/4" long while the others are just barely breaking through. I will have some pictures up tomorrow night when the lights come back on. I would have had pictures tonight, but the camera battery needs to recharge. :icon_smile:

I'm so happy right now.

Here are the best pictures I could take

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

Now we just wait for alternating nodes, yes?

You have some serious stretch going on there--can you get your light closer or maybe more light? In your little space, I see this causing you some problems.

Funny thing is I had it about 3-4" from my lights the entire grow and it wasn't until a week ago that it hit a massive growth spurt and stretched like crazy. From the looks of it, it has almost stopped growing. Last week, I swear it put on about 1/2" per day.

I've been on 12/12 for almost 3 weeks. I said it in one of my other posts.

In post #80 (10-16) you said that you flipped them 5-6 days prior, so they have been in 12/12 for 17-18 days.

The Hemp Goddess said:
In post #80 (10-16) you said that you flipped them 5-6 days prior, so they have been in 12/12 for 17-18 days.

"Almost 3 weeks"

3 weeks = 21 days

Almost 3 weeks = not quite 21 days.

Not much to report lately. Shes packing on more and more weight every day. I can't wait to see what the next 2-3 weeks brings.

Just thought I would post an updated picture. Day #34 from seed.

IMG_0067.jpg

Latest posts

Back