Check out this CLOSE FREAKIN CALL!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw an episode of Cops once... This guys ex-girl called in and said he was transporting a bunch of dope. He was in a uhaul trying to move to a different city. The pulled him over and dumped the entire trailer onto the hwy. When they found nothing they asked him if he knew who might have called and he told them he thought it might be his ex. They had him call her on the phone and ask her why she did it. She said something (I don't remember what) but she basically admitted doing it and got her lying *** busted. Ya shoulda asked where they got their info... Just a thought.. Glad to hear everything is cool now... Probably gonna take 2 j's just to calm down after that one...:ccc:

:yeahthat: :huh:

Dex I didnt catch that the first time around.....:holysheep: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If people weren't so weird about sex and reefer none of this **** would even happen.

You handled that like a champ, man. Way to keep your head!!!

PUFF MONKEY said:
dude my heart was pounding harder and harder as i read on....daaaaammmmm....did you barf afterwards????
That's what I was thinkin too! Oh my Gawd! Really and trully folks, we just can't let our guards down for a minute. If you grow then you should remember that yer outside the law and need to become one of the men -in-black, invisible, unassuming, low key, relatively clean - cut (you don't wanna look like Chong), crib doesn't stand out from the neighbors too much (bunch of traffic in and out, loud music late at night), don't fight with yer neighbor if possible, good QUIET dog (not an all-nite barker), tight lipped and shrewd about who (if anyone) needs to know. Just (gulp!) be careful!:eek:

trillions of atoms said:
i would deffinately get back at her somehow-

a way in which she would never know what hit her..... eye for an eye.
An anonymous registered letter to her parents with pictures of her getting nailed by her boyfriend in the back of the truck in front of their house might do the trick.

If there is no traffic then why would they bother you? Even with somebody making up a bogus story. The girl and boy would have been involved in a lewd act which is against the law in most places I know of because I certainly do not want to see it.

I have children as mentioned before.... the neighbors kid can get nailed all she wants, but when it is in an area where my kids could see then Im doin something about it....

Just so you know.. I think your nuts to consent to a search of your house. Make them get a warrant!

Good think that worked out for you though!!!!

Okay your probabaly right.... But I tell you what..... I dont care what you think, if you decline without a warrant they will assume you have something to hide, and leave no rock unturned to prove it... If I would of made them get a warrant then Im pretty confident they would of found my grow and it would of gone alot different.

I was real friendly witrh them and acted like i just wanted to clear this misunderstanding up, and they didnt look too hard,,,,,

like I said hindsight is 20/20......

also I was gambling that without a warrant giving them consent, if they would of gone outside and found something I might have had an easier time getting it kicked,,,,,after all I gave them consent to search the "HOUSE" and the grow was not in the house....
A warrant would of specified the "Property at (address)" and not just the house

see my thinking here?

I would chop down my little outdoor plants if i were you. Someone may have already seen em, maybe the little B next door.

This is why if u can't grow off ur property or you don't have a few acres you shouldn't be growing outside. You can easily hide the inside plants. If the cops would of saw ur outside plants u could of had bigger problems.

Also, it's never a good idea to let em search. This time they didnt notice anything... next time u may not be so lucky.

Leave the neighbors alone dood. And if u continue to be nosey other people will be nosey into your life. I suggest leaving the neighbors alone, and if you continue to have problems file a harassment charge against the cops and neighbors . Keeping a random lawyers card on you with the letters ACLU imprinted on it in big letters scare cops away pretty easy.. especially ones without a warrant or no just -cause.

lol.... have you seen my little bushes..... They are stealth.... The fact that he was within 12 inches of them and didnt notice them further makes that point. Noone can see them, not even from above....

Like I said in my frst post....yes I am going to stay in my own little world until im done growing....this was more exposure than I would like....

NOSEY you say? How could what I did even be considered remotely nosey? They were in the driveway in plain sigt going at it at 7:00PM IN THE EVENING.

What would you do if your daughter (8) comes in and tells you what she saw outside? I would hope you would of been as upset as I was...

New_2_Chronic said:
lol.... have you seen my little bushes..... They are stealth.... The fact that he was within 12 inches of them and didnt notice them further makes that point. Noone can see them, not even from above....

Like I said in my frst post....yes I am going to stay in my own little world until im done growing....this was more exposure than I would like....

NOSEY you say? How could what I did even be considered remotely nosey? They were in the driveway in plain sigt going at it at 7:00PM IN THE EVENING.

What would you do if your daughter (8) comes in and tells you what she saw outside? I would hope you would of been as upset as I was...

No crap.

Jim Bourbon said:
An anonymous registered letter to her parents with pictures of her getting nailed by her boyfriend in the back of the truck in front of their house might do the trick.

Nahh dont send pics..... Just send a web address in the envelope.... With the title... Pic of your Lil Girl.... HAHHAA

New_2_Chronic said:
also I was gambling that without a warrant giving them consent, if they would of gone outside and found something I might have had an easier time getting it kicked,,,,,after all I gave them consent to search the "HOUSE" and the grow was not in the house....
A warrant would of specified the "Property at (address)" and not just the house

see my thinking here?

Might work, but most likely not. From my readings and meanderings online, a shed in the backyard falls outside of the curtail of the property and is thus not protected by the same constitutional rights that your home with doors and windows has. They need a warant to search the home.

So from what your telling me, if they spotted your outdoor plants they would have every reason to come back there to pull them up. And then oh, how convenient a shed, im sure he has some cultivation tools in here.. hey whats this air conditioner..

Just a fair warning, not that the shed isnt a bad idea. But I would loose too much sleep over a shed grow.

The grow is not In the SHED its behind it........ And your wrong. The Shed is an extension of the home. A warrant for the home in all likely hood covers the shed as welll as the Garage and what not.... Im just playing symantecs here saying that if it was found out....my exact words to them were "sure you could search the house". now without a warrant I would have abetter chance of getting it kicked because I gave the permission to search"the house" and there could be good arguement that they had no permission to search any other styructures, garage, shed, ect so whatever they found is inadmissable....

had they had a warrant and found it there would of been nothing I could do...

And The warrant would of given them permission to everything on THE PROPERTY

no, I dont keep anything dealing with cultivation at my house. I use a storage place for all the extra lights, fans, pots, things like that...

I have a huge garden so I can keep nutes and soil layin around without suspecion.

here is some info on Search Warrants.

THE SEARCH WARRANT - CONTENT
An example of a search warrant is located in Part XXVIII of the Criminal Code, identified as Form 5.1. Note in the example there is a footnote "to the occupant" which is used in the case of telewarrants. This will be covered later in this module.

The following explanation provides details about compiling the warrant.
  • Name/Address: Place your complete name on this line.The full address is not required, only the location of your residence, i.e. Regina, Fort Qu'Appelle, Southey, Ottawa, etc.
  • Items to be searched for: It is not necessary to delineate each specific item, but descriptions must be clear enough to easily identify the item(s) when found. You must show reasonable grounds that an offence has been committed.
  • Location: This should contain a description of all locations to be searched, including outbuildings and automobiles.
  • Time: Normally the search would be conducted during daylight hours of 6 a.m. to 9 p.m., but if there is good reason to search at another time it should be specified here.
  • Date: This is the date on which the warrant is issued and should be as shown in the example.
  • Location: Name the city or town where the issuing Justice presides.
  • Signature: This is the signature of the issuing justice and should be prepared as per his or her preference.

OBTAINING A WARRANT
Now that you know what a warrant looks like and the contents required, the next thing you need to know is how to obtain one.
The process of obtaining a warrant starts with the preparation of an Information to Obtain a Search Warrant (FORM 1). An example is found Part XXVIII of the Criminal Code. This is a form you will use frequently, so it is important to be thoroughly familiar with it.
Name: Place your complete name here as the person swearing this information. Your name should be inserted in the same manner as your signature.
Address: No need for a complete address, but insert the city, town or area of your detachment.
Occupation: This should be completed as shown, as a representative of the RCMP.
Items: [to be searched for] Descriptions of the items you feel will turn up in the search, with sufficient detail to easily identify them when found. You must provide enough information to support the grounds for believing an offence has been committed, without making the task impractical.
Location: [to be searched] Describe the building or areas to be searched, including any outbuildings or automobiles that might be targeted.
Grounds: Insert the basis of your reasonable grounds for believing the offence occurred. These could be wide and varied, but you do not need to produce evidence to prove the offence, nor should you reveal the name of any police informants. Consult with your supervisor on precise wording until you are comfortable with the procedure.
Location: [of search] Repeat targeted location of the search as shown in item above.
Signature: Your signature should conform to that inserted in the first item, and should be signed in like fashion.
Date: This is the date on which you will swear the information in front of a Justice. Once compiled, you must take the form to a Justice, swear to its authenticity and present the completed warrant for signature.
Location: [of Justice] Again, this is simply the location of the justice who swears the warrant.
Signature of Justice: This should be inserted in the format preferred by that justice.
At this point you have two documents, a Form 1 and a Form 5, to be signed by a Justice. The next step is to present yourself to that Justice, swear to the accuracy of the information and have the Justice sign both the Information and the Warrant.

Latest posts

Back