Choppers in my face!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't take anything unless it's ready. I saw a path coming into one of my patches last week, but it could've been deer, so I'll wait and see.

No reason to take them if they're not done. I've had more than twenty in an area that they fly over low, and all was well.

Gotta remember, 99 is the Fed limit in the states. Notice you do not hear of the 30 plant busts unless it was caused by a dumb azz

I have about a dozen and don't like in a medicinal state... Guess we will just see how it plays out...

DirtySouth said:
hOW MANY YOU HAVE? The fed's come into the sceen when the plant count is over 99. Simply obtain a " sTATE M.M. I.D.CARD" and your city/county plant counts do not abide for you. Don't go over 99 and your fine.

xxx.calmmp.ca.gov-change xxx to www. See for yourself. This site is for Lawenforcement to have 24/7 acces to verify the patient. GET IT AND GET IT QUICK. THE LAW WILL CHANGE AND IT'S GONNA BE VERY DIFFICULT TO OBTAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE

Could you explain what you mean? city/county plant counts do not abide for you? Get it quick? The MMJ card? dificult to obtain??? 99 and your fine???

thanks.....

Oh..and DL, I personally would leave them, sounds like the LST is working... Give them the time you think they need then chop them quick. Good luck to you.

tcbud said:
Could you explain what you mean? city/county plant counts do not abide for you? Get it quick? The MMJ card? dificult to obtain??? 99 and your fine???

thanks.....

Oh..and DL, I personally would leave them, sounds like the LST is working... Give them the time you think they need then chop them quick. Good luck to you.

The plant count is something the lawyer will have to explain to you. A MMJ card is not hard to get, its registering w/ the county inorder to be 100 % covered- No question asked. My understanding is if your case goes to trial 99% of the time the Dr. will not have your back. W/ this card the state/county reconizes (they do a bit of research and make sure the Dr. is legit) so it cuts out the court. The police will run your card. In cali it's "State of California Medical Marijuana Idenification Card".
The plant #'s of over 99 is when it's a Federal Crime. Under is state, and the state is not prosicuting such cases, they are intimidating patients into a plee bargin.

Ah...I see. I am a medical MJ card holder. Reason I got it is so I can take my smoke from county to county, in case I am pulled over and need to verify easily my status.

I understand now what you mean by the 99 plant count, always wondered why some counties picked the number 99 for plants grown. Now I know why.

Thank you, and Sorry DL for high jacking thread with questions for Dirtysouth.

Rock on...I guess. Again...good luck on that grow. You gonna be fine....mojo at you..good thots too.

Oh crap, I've been holding my breath for the entire time...:D :eek: :holysheep:

Tehehe. Thanks everyone. ;) I will be super cautious in the coming week. I also found a trail from my neighbors leading to the grow... :huh:

My best friend told me and showed me her grow this year. She called me yesterday telling me her "babies were stolen". Thank god she has no idea I grow! Now, who knows if it was the police or some of her "friends"... I wonder who else she told about them. :rolleyes:

Anyways, thanks again everyone. GL to finishing up all your OD endeavors as well! :48:

Well, everything seems fine this morning. Yesterday, the chopper didn't come directly over head and I heard it head west. This morning I didn't even hear it! :) Hopefully this means they are moving on.

And pertaining to the trails I found. Well, I followed them even further and they go for miles around my grow. Probably just game trails as the land around here used to be great for deer hunting... I see deer just about every day anyways.

So, everything looks good. I keep the pooch close and she puts her nose to the wind and alerts me when anything or anyone is around. Green time... :ccc:

AS a former LEO I understand blue mentality. They sit around thinking of fun things do and hope to get a big kiss from upper brass if the make the dream bust. Obviosly not all growers are news worthy but if they can catch anyone and it earns a kiss then its a go. A good analogy is writing a traffic ticket for 5mph over the speed limit, boredom or a bad hair day.

hottip said:
AS a former LEO I understand blue mentality. They sit around thinking of fun things do and hope to get a big kiss from upper brass if the make the dream bust. Obviosly not all growers are news worthy but if they can catch anyone and it earns a kiss then its a go. A good analogy is writing a traffic ticket for 5mph over the speed limit, boredom or a bad hair day.
I agree. Though "some" states, counties, municipalities, have made "personal mj" a low priority, you just never know to what measure any individual department will go to.
Several years ago, leo posted 24 hr. surveillance on 6, very small plants that totalled around 1/2 lb. "wet" and with rootballs attached. They watched 'em for about 72 hours, before I made the mistake of "not" following my gut instinct, and returned to harvest them. Yep,.. made the front page too!... "celebrity status" I call it..:p

Hick, how did they grab you? Where were they watching from? Did they rush up on you? How many LEOs? This could be very valuable information... Thanks.

Hick this is why I say If the choppers fly over your plants low and slow then stay away from the area for a week or 2..

I know someone who was busted years ago and it was many officers with automatic weapons all dressed in camo. He also had many many plants more than he should have.

choppers fly all day in l.a. but over here they aint looking for plants just waistin money attempting to catch criminals

Latest posts

Back