Cinema Fans New, Classic and Obscure....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how about any of those Jason Borne movies?…they look interesting to me , suspense , mystery , thrillers

last movie like that I watched was called The Gift , surprise ending , pretty cool.

No Shiloh, post away. Free site....just my opinion. And it is one of the few ways I can protest. Don't get your feelings hurt.
That's it Im done posting too, Dang it putes ya hurt my feelings too.
1640632035857.png

I try to do that with music…I just like the music

but I could not let Willie Nelson slide once he went to the dark side so I will never listen to Willies music again

ast move I saw at a theater was Saving Private Ryan……..the first 30 minutes were brutal

just because you're famous and smokie the dopie doesn't mean you can sing the woke blues ..

big, abit surreal but Saving Private Ryan was the last movie We ever saw in a movie theater .. took my dad and mom to it and they loved it, except for the two lesbian toads that continued talking throughout the movie till I said ' can't you two shut up ' kinda loudly and got pats on my back for finnally saying it.

In 1999 Saving Private Ryan did not win the Oscar for Best Picture of the Year .. here is' a list of the nominees .. pick the winner if you can without googling

The Thin Red Line

Life Is Beautiful

Elizabeth

Shakespeare in Love

Saving Private Ryan

by the way .. Harvey Weinstein was a producer of the winner

Thanks Shiloh for the thread

just because you're famous and smokie the dopie doesn't mean you can sing the woke blues ..

big, abit surreal but Saving Private Ryan was the last movie We ever saw in a movie theater .. took my dad and mom to it and they loved it, except for the two lesbian toads that continued talking throughout the movie till I said ' can't you two shut up ' kinda loudly and got pats on my back for finnally saying it.

In 1999 Saving Private Ryan did not win the Oscar for Best Picture of the Year .. here is' a list of the nominees .. pick the winner if you can without googling

The Thin Red Line

Life Is Beautiful

Elizabeth

Shakespeare in Love

Saving Private Ryan

by the way .. Harvey Weinstein was a producer of the winner

Thanks Shiloh for the thread

weird indeed Patwi , seems it isn’t the first time this has happened..we must know each other in a parallel universe , you know , string theory and all that quantum stuff

i had just been shot about three months prior to that movie coming out when I went to see it , by myself

soon as the shooting commenced , I was ducking and dodging bullets right and left and ready to duck and dive under the seats

those scenes were so freaking realistic

yeah , that was the last time I was in a movie theater

Summer and Smoke--Saddest movie ever--a Tennessee Williams rendition.
weird indeed Patwi , seems it isn’t the first time this has happened..we must know each other in a parallel universe , you know , string theory and all that quantum stuff

i had just been shot about three months prior to that movie coming out when I went to see it , by myself

soon as the shooting commenced , I was ducking and dodging bullets right and left and ready to duck and dive under the seats

those scenes were so freaking realistic

yeah , that was the last time I was in a movie theater

Clearly you @bigsur51 have been traumatized. I almost wanted to speak of my pain, not now.

Latest posts

Back