Cinema Fans New, Classic and Obscure....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A really great movie is coming on now, TCM--

Breathless, starring Jean Paul Belmondo and Jean Seberg, French New Wave.

Tom Hanks is on my shitt list......Bette Midler just spouted off as well. There is an old saying...."you don't bite the hand that feeds you". They would all shut the fk up if we would quit supporting their spoiled azz.
Off topic but Metallica did this to me when Hetfield basically said fuk the fans it's about the money during an interview about Load (I think).

Obviously, we cannot talk pure film here.

In another life, I would be sitting in a man's lap, mostly naked, enjoying a great movie, not talking about Harvey Fricking Weinstein.

I will try to keep this thread going. You know there are certain films that I abhor--such as anything by Hanoi Jane.

We all have our limits. I guess for me it is Hanoi Jane.

The art of film encompasses so much.

Whatever your heritage, there is great film, sometimes very provocative.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning.

To narrow things down, even if you are not a movie buff, please watch:

The Machinist--2004
Harsh Times--2005

These are hardcore Christian Bale movies, well worth your time. They will hook you up!

I will try to keep this thread going. You know there are certain films that I abhor--such as anything by Hanoi Jane.

We all have our limits. I guess for me it is Hanoi Jane.

The art of film encompasses so much.

Whatever your heritage, there is great film, sometimes very provocative.
Loved her in Barbarella.

Charles Bronson is another actor i watch. Great movies and a great guy. Loved the Death Wish movies. Especially the 1st one. The last one got pretty stupid but thats what happens when you push it to far.
Cant wait for the next John Wick movie. By the way, guess what these guys never did? Yep, they never accidentally shot someone like that fking idiot Baldwin did.

Charles Bronson is another actor i watch. Great movies and a great guy. Loved the Death Wish movies. Especially the 1st one. The last one got pretty stupid but thats what happens when you push it to far.
Cant wait for the next John Wick movie. By the way, guess what these guys never did? Yep, they never accidentally shot someone like that fking idiot Baldwin did.

Oh, wow! Thanks for reminding me about Bronson--a great actor--reminds me of my late hubs.

Latest posts

Back