Cinema Fans New, Classic and Obscure....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have watched all the John Wick movies. That guy does not get involved in Politics.
Fun to watch too. Upscale cars and hotels, down and dirty fighting, and a bit of humor. In part three when Hally Barry complaines "he shot my dog" his quick response "I get IT" was perfect. Sort of ties up all three movies. A fun watch, high cost production, very atmospheric lots of action.

Bubba

anyone see The Battle of Shiloh?……..asking for a friend

The Battle of Shiloh documentary takes the viewer to the fields of western Tennessee. They are filled with soldiers. Thousands of soldier reenactors set up camps and cook on open fires. Horses are everywhere. The scene looks like 1862 with men pitching tents and cleaning rifles. The documentary covers the two day 150th anniversary reenactment of the Battle of Shiloh. Approximately 140 cannons form long booming lines that cause the field to thunder. Long lines of blue and gray infantry march across the fields on a collision course. These soldiers recreate battle movements of the original Hornet's Nest, Peach Orchard, Ruggles Line, Wheat Field and more.

7CF22FBF-B8FC-418A-BD6C-779D92E77539.jpeg

anyone see The Battle of Shiloh?……..asking for a friend

The Battle of Shiloh documentary takes the viewer to the fields of western Tennessee. They are filled with soldiers. Thousands of soldier reenactors set up camps and cook on open fires. Horses are everywhere. The scene looks like 1862 with men pitching tents and cleaning rifles. The documentary covers the two day 150th anniversary reenactment of the Battle of Shiloh. Approximately 140 cannons form long booming lines that cause the field to thunder. Long lines of blue and gray infantry march across the fields on a collision course. These soldiers recreate battle movements of the original Hornet's Nest, Peach Orchard, Ruggles Line, Wheat Field and more.

View attachment 285409
I have been to Shiloh ...the civil war site, not the person.

Bubba

What did ya think, did you see what I was talking about, the way Gov pulls strings and lies to people and other things the movie was written ?
The

yep, .. leftist producers, directors and actors made this movie .. a good movie anyway, one that requires a second viewing to catch all the innuendos and slight of hand reversing of truths..

Is "Reserections" the new one?

Bubba

Is "Reserections" the new one?

Bubba

I have not seen it but ..

Here's a list of opinions from those that have seen it

-I’m so happy he reprised this role for the fans amazing so excited

-I suspect this movie can be described with a single word: Unnecessary.

-Just saw this movie today. Great to see Neo and Trinity again but the movie was pretty ordinary. Most anticipated movie of 2021 for me but left feeling pretty pretty underwhelmed.

-Saw the film today. I'm shocked - at how BAD it is. I dont blame the cast - I blame Lana for such an abysmal script. This should not have been green-lit, it's absolutely appalling and just a total waste.

-good side : the idea for the story, bad side: the fighting style is not like what in the first Trilogyy, it's more like in the real world with a little bit of sweating and breathing air

-Saw the movie and my advice, don’t watch it!! Instead, watch the trilogy!!!! This way it won’t destroy the magic of the Matrix!!!!!

-This was such a good movie! Love the new music too.

-still watch matrix1 till today, that movie is a classic, this matrix 4 just ruined everything, they shouldn't have made this movie, matrix should have ended with matrix 3

-I found it boring and dosed off during some bits. The first matrix was a breakthrough in special effects, the bullet time, the 360 views. It made the film unique and astounded everyone because it was something we had never seen before. This one offers nothing. It was dull to watch. Sure, there were some better bits but nothing you haven’t seen before.

I'll watch it someday I'm sure

Hopper, I think there is a VHS tape out there called Reserections

The Godfather. Everything I ever needed to know in life I learned in kindergarten or by watching The Godfather. Well, with the exception of all the great stuff that is taught here.

Latest posts

Back