Community By The Fire thread, Come be with friend and be warm,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yur killen me 4u. Thats funny as hell. Stinken Wood Choppers.:D
No whennies at tha fire,dont wanna here no banjo eather.:D ,,brought some Bud Lite though:hubba:

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Keep er lit pilgrems thread for friend and warmth hopin yual can find

BWD
Fire lit. but not the same without a BWD.

here is how we role..... redneck Canadian style

red.jpeg

Attachments

• red4.jpg
    red4.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 18
Howdy BWD and all yual Fireside sitters .
I was wondering if ya minded i pull up fireside with me cedar stump and kangaroo tails ?
I got some Bubblegum to Blow round fireside !
Got a few stories about the yowie taking all me roos !
Could even share a few koala skin shots and a dash of me cranky croc juice .
Would be a pleasure if ya got room for another stump !

Thankin yaul BWD stay safe !

Always room pilgrem we all just makes fire bigger as it good company grows ;)

BWD

We got about 6" of snow overnight, but the day is promising to be beautiful with wonderfully blue skies. I'll just dust me off a place to sit and join ya'all. Anyone else care for a touch of Irish Cream in their coffee?

Weedhopper is on his way too.:fly: Im a little slow. Weedhoppers aint fast,,mostly stoned.:D

Not I THG. Like my coffee strait. Just finishing the last drops of my Paul Newmans Extra Bold now. Taste good on these cold windy rainy days like were having here.
Actually wish it were snow. Nothing beats coffee with that fresh clean crisp air that comes after a good snowfall. Kinda jealous.

The Hemp Goddess said:
We got about 6" of snow overnight, but the day is promising to be beautiful with wonderfully blue skies. I'll just dust me off a place to sit and join ya'all. Anyone else care for a touch of Irish Cream in their coffee?

Yual like my wife Mamme she be lovin her Irish cream in her coffee all time ifin I let her ;) only thing I be lookin to add to coffee fresh from fires perk be little snort Jack Daniels be the ways to go but I dont like hard spirits much anymore cause ifin I gets to much bit of the old native comes life and somethin could end up scelped rather then skinned ifin yual gets me jargin ;) Stick to sips of shine loves the beer and the good old pipe to me side.

BWD

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Not I THG. Like my coffee strait. Just finishing the last drops of my Paul Newmans Extra Bold now. Taste good on these cold windy rainy days like were having here.
Actually wish it were snow. Nothing beats coffee with that fresh clean crisp air that comes after a good snowfall. Kinda jealous.

Heck pilgrem gets way to much of the stuff yual talkin bout give me yur long and lat and be sendin ya all ya need just need figurn out how to box it fur ya ;)

BWD

Morning guys 'n' gals,
I see you have been waiting for me .....:giggle:

Firesitters (600x400).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back