Community By The Fire thread, Come be with friend and be warm,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BackWoodsDrifter

Reaction score
Like it says pilgrems just like company here as many do. Just a thread startin ifin I may to let folk step into fire from forest line and be comfortable with all who set here. Flame be mine but all yual welcome to set regular cause I aint met folk here I didnt like.

Come set fireside and speak yur mind, love the company.

Oh by the way just open door here hopin to have folk set while just to say goodnight LOL

Hey ifin I aint fireside feel free to share my fireside. I consider it our fireside any to ways. Respect and love to all that share in this here my forum.

BWD

I'm bringing the beans. Better keep my stump away from the fire. >:}

getnasty said:
I'm bringing the beans. Better keep my stump away from the fire. >:}

LOL gnasty my pilgrem friend thanks for settin firside and be the first to the door! Thanks for the hounor frien much abliged!

BWD

Just hopin to give warmth by fire were all are welcome to jusy chaw the fat and talk random keepin to rules mind yu so we dont to be gettin trouble from the landlord. ;)

BWD

Mind if I pull up a stump? I've got a little "city-fied" shine and some decent smoke. I'll share....

AG

Amateur Grower said:
Mind if I pull up a stump? I've got a little "city-fied" shine and some decent smoke. I'll share....

AG

Yual respected much in my knowledge and have great fireside **** chat pilgrem stump be yurs and welcome to it! Yual like fishin? Just caome and talk free folk just dont break there rules while my rules fireside be bit more understandin lets not piss the landlords off. LOL Loves yaul Mr Hick! He be more then welcome too!!! Did I be mentionin Im stoned more right now then the bottom my canue be !

LOL

;)

BWD

Umm ya that up top holly freak Im out tonight!!!! Love to all pilgrems night nigh................................................................

:48: I got a ice cold mason jar breathing fire I'll pass around.

Well I was just passing through -- nice to see you folks. I see the forum is still looking good.

If this were a fire I would bring my guiitar and we could pass it around.

And we could try these special quids . . . . . . :hubba:

Yual have humar and good spirits like the ideas of settin fireside with good company good refreshment and good pipe. Glad yual can come fireside in mind and feel free to just be yu enjoy warmth in company and conversation but hey just because im tryin to cast a vision or instil a peaceful state of mind here no body better roll out a course of cum by ya!!! I aint that type a fireside pilgrem LOL.

Glad yual stoppin by much abliged.

BWD

Yep, I'm with you on that one BWD, It reminds me of when I was a girl scout( because my three sisters were girl scouts, and my mom was the scout leader, and I was too unpredictable to be left at home, never knew what would happen next with me was what my pa said) anyway, I will bring the stuffed peppers and Texas selsa but be warned, you will not need a fire after the peppers and selsa.

Menimeth said:
Yep, I'm with you on that one BWD, It reminds me of when I was a girl scout( because my three sisters were girl scouts, and my mom was the scout leader, and I was too unpredictable to be left at home, never knew what would happen next with me was what my pa said) anyway, I will bring the stuffed peppers and Texas selsa but be warned, you will not need a fire after the peppers and selsa.

Be soundin to like I might be needin somethin to cool the old sphinkter then i reckon LOL Been there done that regular like. Love hot foods time an again.

BWD

Hey BackWoods :ciao: Mind if I pull up my 'Roid-proof All-Weather Beanbag chair? Brought some :ccc: and some spodie (Everclear mixed w/ various fruit juices and fruit), now where are the hot dog buns ??? lol...

Hey BackWoodsDrifter, you do any flyfishing? We got some steelhead, bluegill, and salmon fishin down here. My dad's the big flyfishin nut, I just accompany him :) I love to get some quiet time...

Oh yeah, brought my shootin' irons in case anyone wants to blow some **** up...lol...

:peace:,

7ge:D

7greeneyes said:
Hey BackWoods :ciao: Mind if I pull up my 'Roid-proof All-Weather Beanbag chair? Brought some :ccc: and some spodie (Everclear mixed w/ various fruit juices and fruit), now where are the hot dog buns ??? lol...

Hey BackWoodsDrifter, you do any flyfishing? We got some steelhead, bluegill, and salmon fishin down here. My dad's the big flyfishin nut, I just accompany him :) I love to get some quiet time...

Oh yeah, brought my shootin' irons in case anyone wants to blow some **** up...lol...

:peace:,

7ge:D

Yual bring the beanbag chair fur sure friend just be sugestin not to close to the fire though cause those damn poppin hot coals be launchin out the fire like a crusty stuck snot force shot out the nostril with bunch of lung presure ifin yual gets me meanin. as for the fly fishin well does lots of fishin and must admit tried it once ur twice in my time but always seem to hook trees and ground and other pilgrems hind me rather then hookin fish front me so i stuck to what Im good at castin trollin and occasional ifin i need to lots to feed and dont have time to do the fishin be touch of dynomite been know touched off the back wood but dont do it to often as it takes hours cleanin damn ton of fish. Use product called giant geliten work mighty good clearin beaver dams too!! We all just got Rainbow trout, some lake trout, speckle trout, perch, pickrel, pike, large and small mouth bass some catfish rivers have some sturgeon and the regulars like bluegills, crapie and chub. All sorts of tasty viddles comes out the water here. come on show yual some hot spots.

BWD

Bring rifle and ammo good pack and bout weeks walk though the wood and i be wait canoe half empty pilgrem.

BWD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back