Community By The Fire thread, Come be with friend and be warm,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hope theres room by the fire for the rocker recliner and i will bring a beaver meat stew that is just wicked good and to wash it down a couple bottles of virginia lightning see ya up north real soon BWD

:ciao: BWD

Ill see i my stump won't fit in the circle.

Brought some squirrel if you can manage to fix something out of it. Beer as well.

BWD,

Do Canadian mountain men have moonshine tastings as Appalachian mountain men do? I can't stand commercial liquor because of the harsh taste, but quite a few folks have told me of some shine that is smooth and tasty.

YYZ Skinhead said:
BWD,

Do Canadian mountain men have moonshine tastings as Appalachian mountain men do? I can't stand commercial liquor because of the harsh taste, but quite a few folks have told me of some shine that is smooth and tasty.

Depends on the cut of it. And what they do.
Anything north of 90proof is going to have that alcohol taste.

But some of lesser, like 80proof. It can be smooth as drinking nonalcoholic apple cider or a unique tasting wine where you really dont notice anything.

When a Shiner talks about "Smooth" from a fresh batch. Its not a normal smooth like your thinking. Its a completely different scale.
Its more like "Oh this has bite" as in... It will strip automotive paint off a car.
Compared to "Smooth" being... it will merely strip a water based paint off a door.
A casual or inexperienced hard liquor drinker wouldnt really be able to tell a difference. Either will still be tasting like lacquer thinner and torch all the way down.

Maine taught said:
hope theres room by the fire for the rocker recliner and i will bring a beaver meat stew that is just wicked good and to wash it down a couple bottles of virginia lightning see ya up north real soon BWD

Well heck will see ifin it will fit in canoe cant sees why not fit 300-400 lbs of moose in if befor so bring it all up friend yual welcome!

BWD

drfting07 said:
:ciao: BWD

Ill see i my stump won't fit in the circle.

Brought some squirrel if you can manage to fix something out of it. Beer as well.

Oh man I love squirl eats it to regular up here got just the recipie too, bag a bunch and head north friend!!

BWD

YYZ Skinhead said:
BWD,

I make it but sometimes can be real rough to drink so when I aint to sippin at it I use it to strip varnish of old furnature and even ran an old lawnmore with it for bout 20 minutes before it blew up got the grass finished though scaped the lawmore though ;)

BWD

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Depends on the cut of it. And what they do.
Anything north of 90proof is going to have that alcohol taste.

But some of lesser, like 80proof. It can be smooth as drinking nonalcoholic apple cider or a unique tasting wine where you really dont notice anything.

When a Shiner talks about "Smooth" from a fresh batch. Its not a normal smooth like your thinking. Its a completely different scale.
Its more like "Oh this has bite" as in... It will strip automotive paint off a car.
Compared to "Smooth" being... it will merely strip a water based paint off a door.
A casual or inexperienced hard liquor drinker wouldnt really be able to tell a difference. Either will still be tasting like lacquer thinner and torch all the way down.

Oopps yup just like yual sayin can get real jurk yur head back so fast yual be leavin yur eyeballs on the rim LOL

BWD

This fire is starting to like mighty crowded, hows about i chop some more firewood and add it to the pile so we can bolster this here party.

I brought chairs and a hookah too!

PartyBro420 said:
This fire is starting to like mighty crowded, hows about i chop some more firewood and add it to the pile so we can bolster this here party.

I brought chairs and a hookah too!

I aim to see a small forest burnt in the hounor of all freinds near and far welcome to imagin a place warm invitin and full of good down to earth folk looki to enjoy the dreams of good company good food good refreshment and good connectin in folks cyber friendships. i only be wishin we all could realy share the fire and all other things mentioned fur real. Truly be a firside party would rival all other parties. Critters in the wood be watchin and think to all human just down right crazy. Nothin like the warmth yu feel with loved ones by fire and warmth.

Thanks for all yur fireside friend it has been truly fun gettin to knows yual as friend here MP.

BWD

Ill sit and enjoy fireside chat..I braught a sack of Pink lemonaid to share with everyone...no need for a stump...Ill just sit next to drftng...he has the BEER:D

BWD...stoke that fire!!!! is that sqyuirel ready yet?

4u2sm0ke said:
Ill sit and enjoy fireside chat..I braught a sack of Pink lemonaid to share with everyone...no need for a stump...Ill just sit next to drftng...he has the BEER:D

BWD...stoke that fire!!!! is that sqyuirel ready yet?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh close yur eyes as I can just see 4u2 walkin to fire crashin next to driftng and knawin to squirl leg or two. I aint wierd realy though yual think I might be. I/we are living with cancer in our home and be quite honest be takin a bit spiritual toll to us. Love to all never stop to the imaginin for better, free er, self sufficiant but free andback to natures ways. Time takes us from fires to early and we can only hope for a life after cancer has takin its toll the grim reaper be the good guy to some but its hard to see someone yual love to go and take the hand for the dance. Love to all friend here and remember one thing when the backwood say take a stump a friend yual have made. Free to talk or pm anything as its good for communication when yual just might think folk dont care they do. Crack the pink lemonaid there friend toss me a beer there drift and to the fire another log. Enjoy to all the warmthand the night. Sorry bout my yappin just a momment is all.

BWD

Hummm Mighty temptin be might more less I think in me needs dont knows ifin I be talkin right but high I be none the less

Thanks but no ......night

:48:
I smell squirrel, mmm mmm good. I'm getting cozy on my stump by the fire. I sure hope this fire is close to the fishing & hunting. :ciao:

Lol 4U, i've been known to drink a Blime aka Bud Light Lime on a hot summer afternoon. Im a HUGE micro-brew connoisseur. Long Trail is what im drinkin now. the Blackberry Wheat, Pollinator and IPA are amazing.

BWD, you gotta take me to your trout fishing grounds. Im a big time saltwater fisherman. In fact, ive never really been freshwater fishing. Know my way with a fly-rod though. Saltwater trout are quite the sport for us on the chesapeake bay.

Gone2pot! said:
:48:
I smell squirrel, mmm mmm good. I'm getting cozy on my stump by the fire. I sure hope this fire is close to the fishing & hunting. :ciao:

Fishin to huntin plenty glad to have yual by my side! Much abliged.

BWD

Fly Rod in one hand and Bong in the other...Ill be back with Dinner:bolt:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back