Community By The Fire thread, Come be with friend and be warm,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found some,,but it be wet from the nasty *** weather im haven.:D

I can throw a Troll hating log on the fire, but it might goin spill over elsewhere, so I will hang on to it for another day. Been havin some fine days here, bit chilly for May, but bright and sunny so I ain't complaining none. Been trying to get my bearings straight since puttin my Mom in the ground. Learned that life goes on regardless, so it's better to not waste what time you have on the small stuff. Have a pleasant evening.

Hamster Lewis said:
I can throw a Troll hating log on the fire, but it might goin spill over elsewhere, so I will hang on to it for another day. Been havin some fine days here, bit chilly for May, but bright and sunny so I ain't complaining none. Been trying to get my bearings straight since puttin my Mom in the ground. Learned that life goes on regardless, so it's better to not waste what time you have on the small stuff. Have a pleasant evening.

Sorry fur yur loss Hamster its hard when ones yual love seems like forever cause they re there become mighty different feeling when they aint. But yur right keep walkin trails liked and in time they become not "gone" but more apart of who we be walkin forward so they never realy die they just now walk trails absorbed and united. As fur yur troll issue I too be seein one time and gain but aint to feedin the fire and hopin it will just snuff out in good time. Weed my friend yual good fire care taker pilgrem yual always to stokin in and be mighty welcomed and appreciated pilgrem. Thanks to yual for be great fireside friends ;)

BWD

Ah among good folk here and safe lol think I learned new things today like how to update ignore list reckon birds are singin little nicer today ;)

BWD

t-9 DAYS till I pull my first plants since kickin my grow back on....

throwin a log to fire for ya brothers Backwoods and Hamster....

:48:

Ya know 7green its good to know there are good folk in the world and yual be one of them. Are yual saying yur goin to harvest in about 9 days cause thats when I was thinkin of the axe! reckon I would do the chop on Canadas best long weekend may 2-4 weekend and smoke like theres no tomorrow ;)

BWD

thanks it's good to have real ppl like you here posting too, Backwoods. :)

yup 9 daze will bring my Jack's to 73-74 days of bloom. Perfect for the sativa-heavy hybrid. :hubba:

Just bought my first t5's (3x - 4 footers) and am pumped to see how well they veg for me.

7greeneyes said:
thanks it's good to have real ppl like you here posting too, Backwoods. :)

yup 9 daze will bring my Jack's to 73-74 days of bloom. Perfect for the sativa-heavy hybrid. :hubba:

Just bought my first t5's (3x - 4 footers) and am pumped to see how well they veg for me.

We be choppin together then lets post sciccors picks to see who be gettin the thickest scissor hash pilgrem howd that be ;)

As fur the t5 aint used them but have never realy read anythin bad bout them just good so reckon yual goin to be happy with it. Good luck and dont furget to move yur plants while installin it in case yual drops it dont want that to happen ;)

BWD

Ok pilgrems be bout it fur me said me thanks and goodbyes and much abliged was aloud to do it. Thanks to all friends here and take care yur firesides and only set to the ones that be warm to ya ;) Closets been emptied like directed by Mr Radar and sorry gain fur all the misunderstandins. Good luck all yur trails walkin ;)

BWD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back