Community By The Fire thread, Come be with friend and be warm,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
trillions of atoms said:
You must be one skinny pilgrum ... Cuz that trout plate looks like a scooby-snack! :rofl:

:p

rooby rack ???

scooby doo.jpg

can go anywhere - maybe up to your camp, friend

got poles and a jar full:D

Will start out with pathfinder;), then switch over to boat paddlin' iffn when needed

Looking for all trout that won't pull me in to waterski:D

Speck trout be had lots me parts but most to the northern and walleye some nice bass time and gain but my waters gots to lots of wolves in them ;)

BWD

its officially trout season in BWD parts, walleye (Pickerel) will be in a few weeks and bass shortly after. i cant wait. not sure on the northern pike, when do they open BWD.

Northern are great fun, but they have all them floating Y bones in em, they hit hard and give a real good fight, but not a real good filet . . . I put em back

Walleye are up the creeks spawning now, should be finishing and headed back to the lake soon . . . one of the finest eating fresh water fish in my pan for sure

Trout is my magic fish, just something about it can't really put to words:p

Dman1234 said:
its officially trout season in BWD parts, walleye (Pickerel) will be in a few weeks and bass shortly after. i cant wait. not sure on the northern pike, when do they open BWD.

Reckon whens they open their mouth and be takin me bait pilgrem. I dont reckon I recall opennin date to anythin must be tellin honest cause when it bites and winds up in me bout or to shore line and I aimin to feed hungry it winds up to my pan no matter to what. Specialy bass likes takin them bit earlier befur waters get to be to warm and they start gettin wormy. Pike as yual be sayin be hard fillet to cut but once yual take to knack at it yual can gets some nice cuts pickrel/walleye be bout the tastyest and love good feed trout too. Lots white fish in deeps too but aint to big fan less it be only thing bitin.

BWD

Oh and perch be high to me tasty list too love good old wack of perch in the skillet ;)

BWD

When I be a kid family use to take to Lake Erie shores and go smeltin love good feed of smelts when I was kid havent had them in bout 30 years now.

BWD

Always good to see yual fireside 4u ;) Aint heard from yual much since out dust up with the King hopes I didnt do anythin to hurt yur feeling or upsettin yual during those bad trails? Wasent me intentions ifin I did friend.

BWD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back