Community By The Fire thread, Come be with friend and be warm,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeeehaaaaa,,Lets pass the Moonshine and the Sheep.:hubba:

In my parts be up to neck in them but with this winter digger her claws to stayin be still frost snow and cold reckon be late this season ifin it aint ruiend. Love them in place of any mushroom morels be bout the best sidedish mother nature puts to our tables how bout yur bushline? Any lucK?

BWD

(looks down) I don't think I still have one. :doh:

I know morels grow in No Cal but I dunno where to look for em down here. I used to buy fresh and dried ones in SF.

Fiddlehead tops, morels and trout...my gut is growling. No, make that roaring.

Yual aint stumped are ya cause I be mighty sorry to use stump word time and gain here. Or maybe yur shav.... OH I see! Yup like fish fiddles and my morales too ;)

BWD

I have picked some morels here in Virginia last week, on the east facing slopes . . . and got the trout too !!

(still working on the fiddleheads, friend ;))

Oh man and dont furgets the butter fresh and bit of lemon tarter sause and side of friend fireside potatoes dressin the sides man gots to hunger goin now ;)

BWD

I will butterfly out a nice 13-14" trout, stuff with chicken dressing, roll up moist in foil, set onto coals bout 15 minutes . . . . mmmmmmmmm

You must be one skinny pilgrum ... Cuz that trout plate looks like a scooby-snack! :rofl:

:p

No seriously pilgrem they be calle "fiddleheads" yual need to good feed them once in yur life ifin yual get chance be mighty tasty with butter and I sneak salt and pepper when wife aint lookin and man it be good try be for ya die I be sayin ;)

BWD

Mmmmmmm anything with salt n butter sounds good to me drifter... Lets cook on the fireside.... Brought plenty of sippin Likker and a big pouch!!

trillions of atoms said:
You must be one skinny pilgrum ... Cuz that trout plate looks like a scooby-snack! :rofl:

:p

Been told spittin image this guy few times in life but lots more grey to the noodle ;)

BWD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back