Community By The Fire thread, Come be with friend and be warm,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
drfting07 said:
BWD, you gotta take me to your trout fishing grounds. Im a big time saltwater fisherman. In fact, ive never really been freshwater fishing. Know my way with a fly-rod though. Saltwater trout are quite the sport for us on the chesapeake bay.

Thankin to all be droppin in settin spell. Driftin and 4u just be takin yur self a couple pints and head down to the slow movin the otherside that there bolder which to this day I thinks has a ton of gold under it and yual dip line and yual have enough to feed everyone before the first pint runs dry the second pint be keepin refreshed with the walk back to camp strugglin to carry dinner.

BWD

Oh My...Thats Heven right there:aok:....what makes ya thinks they gold under that bolder?...I remember Dad saying they was Gold under this Large rock and was ditermined to move it......Rock is still there:giggle:

4u2sm0ke said:
Oh My...Thats Heven right there:aok:....what makes ya thinks they gold under that bolder?...I remember Dad saying they was Gold under this Large rock and was ditermined to move it......Rock is still there:giggle:

Been itchi to sneak down and place some giant geliten under her see ifin I can roll her bit but be might dangerous thing to self and environment ifin yual dont pull it off just right. So I stick to the pool of swirl the old rock creates that homes a ton of fish set in fur rest in the slower current. Been known to just go down and dip net easy fur dinner.

BWD

Wife, Kids and I ended up a pritty little lake this weekend found quite peaceful and full of nice bass this weekend for some nylon sleepin rather then cabin life. Nice to get back to woods and sleep on mother earth herself. This little lake be full of water snake more then normal kids had a blast catchin them and the bull frogs fur diner.

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Wife, Kids and I ended up a pritty little lake this weekend found quite peaceful and full of nice bass this weekend for some nylon sleepin rather then cabin life. Nice to get back to woods and sleep on mother earth herself. This little lake be full of water snake more then normal kids had a blast catchin them and the bull frogs fur diner.

BWD

Becareful now BWD, we both know bass aint in season in Ontario until later in june :hubba:, dont get hit for poaching. I'm sure ya threw them all back though :D

dman1234 said:
Becareful now BWD, we both know bass aint in season in Ontario until later in june :hubba:, dont get hit for poaching. I'm sure ya threw them all back though :D

Yual be mighty right my true friend dman! But as yual know ifin yual true canadian that as far as I be north for one be along way for yur regular conservation officer be stumblin on and as yu know true and too my friend ifin yual dont fill yur freezer with bass before it gets to warm yual be carvin more meat away cause of worms in the flesh as water gets warm. Gettim from cold make fish last longer in the reserves.

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Yual be mighty right my true friend dman! But as yual know ifin yual true canadian that as far as I be north for one be along way for yur regular conservation officer be stumblin on and as yu know true and too my friend ifin yual dont fill yur freezer with bass before it gets to warm yual be carvin more meat away cause of worms in the flesh as water gets warm. Gettim from cold make fish last longer in the reserves.

BWD

Gotcha, :aok:, they are slow this time of year cause the waters cold, slow your retrieve and give it a jigg once in awhile and let it settle, but i bet you knew that.:hubba:

dman1234 said:
Gotcha, :aok:, they are slow this time of year cause the waters cold, slow your retrieve and give it a jigg once in awhile and let it settle, but i bet you knew that.:hubba:

Yes I do and thanks fur yur personal cause yual knows me well :hubba:

BWD

Think these here attached be what they call live links pilgrem yual might want to change the tt to xx for a mod stump to yur nuts asummin yur a guy ;)

BWD

BWD old hick link to this site and we're allow that'em. it's the off site links that are a "do that again and Im get the ruler 4'um u

ozzydiodude said:
BWD old hick link to this site and we're allow that'em. it's the off site links that are a "do that again and Im get the ruler 4'um u

Ahhh gotcha pilgrem carry on Mr Hick ;)

BWD

YYZ Skinhead said:
Glad this thread is back. I think I shall fire-roast some elk. Mmmmm...elk...

Yual knows what!!!??? Pilgrem I havent sank fang into elk so long now be missin it mighty!!! Fellow hunters to my area that travel in real deep havent paddled back my ways in a while. I miss good elk and please be leavin the fat long side the meat ;)

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Yual knows what!!!??? Pilgrem I havent sank fang into elk so long now be missin it mighty!!! Fellow hunters to my area that travel in real deep havent paddled back my ways in a while. I miss good elk and please be leavin the fat long side the meat ;)

BWD

BWD, I've got you pictured at about 170 pounds-and you're eatin' fat???

AG :)

BackWoodsDrifter said:

BWD
I haven't had any for the last 12 years. I want to cultivate elk and bison.

I never had elk. Had some great bison though.

But Im from the coast. In SC its Crawfish and shrimps. Home in DC its Blue Crabs and oysters.
Have to pull a swap and try me some of those northern delights.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I never had elk. Had some great bison though.

But Im from the coast. In SC its Crawfish and shrimps. Home in DC its Blue Crabs and oysters.
Have to pull a swap and try me some of those northern delights.
Mmmmm...blue crabs and shrimp...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back