Community By The Fire thread, Come be with friend and be warm,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll add some beef brisket to the fire...the bodega around the corner has it on sale for $2.99 a pound and I already have sauce.

YYZ Skinhead said:
I think I'll add some beef brisket to the fire...the bodega around the corner has it on sale for $2.99 a pound and I already have sauce.

Yual got me drippin chin sauce pilgrem!! Sounds might y fine that would taste. Yual need to come set by fire as well the restyas and set by this here amaginary fire and talk to each other like this be yur fires too. Be mighty great to see this thread to evolve into a real cyber fires were the voices of the many can be heard as just one when needed. Everyone be feelin free to chat emoung yurselves and not just me cause I may not bees here fur evers ;)

Love all yur fireside companies here pilgrems come set make friends

BWD

Gonna grill up some steaks tonight before a kayak tour around the lakes this evening into late night, plenty of steak for all! Only 2 spare kayaks, though... :) If it's calm and I'm not overly scared of getting the camera wet, I'll get some pics!

Be soundin fun pilgrem steaks be soundin good too! Be lookin forward to pics ifin yual get some. I love to see where other pilgrems be callin there back yards. Safe paddlin my friend.

BWD

Mind if I BBQ some thick center-cut bone-in pork chops? I have enough to share...

DiamondJim420 said:
Mind if I BBQ some thick center-cut bone-in pork chops? I have enough to share...

Yual to grill yur pleasure friend!!! Makin me mighty hungry and ifin yur carvin from some pork, please be carvin some fancy butterfly wing chops and be mighty kind yual throw in some simple carved cheap butt chops fur the BWD back grill. Mighty abliged to ya friend.

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Yual to grill yur pleasure friend!!! Makin me mighty hungry and ifin yur carvin from some pork, please be carvin some fancy butterfly wing chops and be mighty kind yual throw in some simple carved cheap butt chops fur the BWD back grill. Mighty abliged to ya friend.

BWD

Darn, those thick ones slowly grilled with KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce are worth slappin your granny for...aren't they?

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Be soundin fun pilgrem steaks be soundin good too! Be lookin forward to pics ifin yual get some. I love to see where other pilgrems be callin there back yards. Safe paddlin my friend.

BWD
My neck of the woods be a little something like this.
(000000000000).jpg

Im huntin for a couple great shots I know I got around here somewheres for you.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
View attachment 190913

Gee Wizz Spear yual be bobbin some unfriendly waters in yur neck woods. Carefulls yual dont be lossin any limbs to them there critters friend. Never tangles with a gater or crock but Im assumin they be bout as nasty some critters up here I aim to stay clear of as well. Stay and play safe pilgrem.

BWD

Mmmmmmmmmmmm...."brisket!" :woohoo:

DSC00381.JPG

DSC00385.JPG

Hick said:
Mmmmmmmmmmmm...."brisket!" :woohoo:

I sees yual collect the fat drippins there too Mr Hick! What yual do with it pilgrem makin gravy from drippins is what I does and man does it taste good on me tatters or a nice yorkshire puddin. Thanks for gettin mouth juices flowin gain. Be puttin on bout 10 pound since joinin this here site LOL

BWD

gravy... lotsa' gravy... 'cause you KNOW how much I like my gravy..:D... err let it drip into the baked beans ;)

Letter drip into baked beans!!! Yual quite the kinky Mr Hick now what Bostons side this here story yual be tellin ;)

Just yankin ankles pilgrem dont go bannin me er nothin ok just be pokin fun LOL.

Gets me thinkin though bout me own drippin and the wife, wonder if she mind if I asked her if i could bring condiment to bed like bacon grease Mmmmmm bacon grease.

BWD

I know Im confused. When did a damn yank learn how to put a smoke ring in a brisket. :p

SPEARCHUCKER said:
View attachment 190913

I have never seen that before. Wow, thanks for posting. I don't know which state that could be..lots huh.

Rosebud said:
I have never seen that before. Wow, thanks for posting. I don't know which state that could be..lots huh.

South Carolina Mrs Rose.

Wife has a picture somewhere. We were on a boat ride, and this big buck was drinking. Shes taking a couple pictures and WHAM! Gator grabbed that sucker out of nowhere and started spinning. Bout 10 seconds and that buck was gone. Got a picture somewhere and the gator is pulling him on in.
She hasnt been out there with me since. Bambi dad.... Gone again. :laugh:

I have been to North Carolina, didn't see anything like that....

wow scary! I wouldn't go again either. Very cool picture.

Rather rastle bear then them there gators fur sure. Bear yual can see him in the eye and yual aint to have to hold yur breath to beatin on him either. Under water fightin be much harder fur sure. Nope stickin to the woods north pilgrem aint comin near no gators!

BWD

Site must be havin glitch in it ur somethin? I went to change me avitar pic thing and now I cant get any me avetars pics to load? I be faceless now reckon.

BWD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back