Confessions game:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate the way lunchmeat feels on my hands......but love it on the rest of my body.

Lol sorry about the hat falure art v! Puff the little woman likes bacon! Especially when i:eek: .........nevermind:p :D

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
I hate the way lunchmeat feels on my hands......but love it on the rest of my body.

:eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey umbra, what the hell is a horologist anyhow?

I confess, I dunno what the heck is goin' on 'round here:confused2:

Lol, 1st thing i read on this thread was title - Confessions game and then 1st couple of posts of second page, could really get the wrong idea starting on the second page of this hehe

I confess i am smoking the dryest and crapiest stuff out there atm, so everyone pity me lol.
No one ever move to the mediterranean. (hence why im learnin to grow)

n i like to watch ppl fall over when i smoke. stand on my balcony n jst wath hehe.

i confess, i don't even know how to grow marijuana, i just pretend to. so go away, and leave me alone, cause i don't know jack. go ask someone who actually knows what it looks like, cause i ain't got no clue...

Uh huh.....the bubba getting to ya Irish my bud:doh: :laugh:

Sorry nythis, I thought this was a common enough term. Its not someone who studies whores. I collect watches. Winders and auto winders, all swiss. My pride of my collection is a panerai tourbillon chronograph.;)

Okay, here go: I played Whack-The-Mole so much in the shower when I was a kid that everytime I get caught in the rain I get woo... Well, nevermind--that's probably waaay too much information on my showering activities.

I've used a bootstring as a belt for the last 16 years.

Hey...I live in Oregon, anything goes here...

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
I've used a bootstring as a belt for the last 16 years.

Hey...I live in Oregon, anything goes here...

Ouuu, Doc, you're really working that Jethro Bodine chic, aren't you?

I have several jars of the good stuff hidden in my closet.

HEHEHE

In the 70s and in lakewood cali we called stoners loadies or freaks - i was a loadie and i secretly liked disco - hid it from my friends

Fever night, Fever night, Fever, ^ he knows how to do it. yeah, yeah^:)

Haha! Umbra, I had to look that up bro... I admit, the study of whores was the first thought that entered my mind...:D I envisioned and old Jack The Ripper movie I saw once:eek: Yeah, had to ask....;)

umbra said:
Sorry nythis, I thought this was a common enough term. Its not someone who studies whores. I collect watches. Winders and auto winders, all swiss. My pride of my collection is a panerai tourbillon chronograph.;)

met a guy hooked up and he paid me for it... thought i was a ho.... well I must have been at the top o my game that night.................. I dont know if the ammout he left was good or an insult

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
met a guy hooked up and he paid me for it... thought i was a ho.... well I must have been at the top o my game that night.................. I dont know if the ammout he left was good or an insult

Did he ever call you back?

Latest posts

Back