confused.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schoolboy420

greenybeanymeanies
Reaction score
I bought some bud last night, took one hit and ive never been higher. i think it was laced. anyone know what would be in it that would make me feel cold, twitchy, mouth felt funny, and when i walked my legs would wiggle. it was quite unpleasant. legalize it soon please government, i hate getting stuff like this.

i know it was laced actually just dont know what with. if you think you know just by what ive said tell me.

schoolboy420 said:
I bought some bud last night, took one hit and ive never been higher. i think it was laced. anyone know what would be in it that would make me feel cold, twitchy, mouth felt funny, and when i walked my legs would wiggle. it was quite unpleasant. legalize it soon please government, i hate getting stuff like this.

i know it was laced actually just dont know what with. if you think you know just by what ive said tell me.
sounds like heroin to me, id not be getting any from that supplier anymore.

oh wow. i was thinking maybe coke. but it didnt seem like an upper. your right too. not going back.

Coulda been some wet. AKA formaldhide....dont know bout my spelling.

I don't have any ideas on what it could be, but I can tell you that you need to find another source. Thankfully, everything is okay and no damage was done. I've had my weed laced before and it put me in the hospital. I don't wish that upon anyone.

Could have been many things: meth, crack, H, DMT, PCP. Can't really say but suspect it was probably PCP rather than the others.

wow schoolboy i cannot believe anyone would lace something with something more expensive than the actual product being weed.

i heard a few years back some people were injecting heroin into plants prior to cropping in order to make us smokers junkies and reliant on smak.personally i think that was pure **.

anyway sb dont buy from same source again its better to be without than messed up like that.

on another note a few years ago my weed was laced with something and the taxi home felt like it was a hovercraft it never touched the road just floated and i had to take 3 days off from work due to feeling like i was drunk for all of the 3 days.

lol

pkj

It might have simply been really good pot? I've smoked pot for many years now, and only twice was it laced (at least that's what I was told). Your pot might have been laced, then again, it might might have simply worked your imagination. Who knows. You're ok now, right? Just don't buy stuff from that source anymore.

now that i think about it i do recall something about wet weed. but i didnt think anything of it at all. that sucks. yeah after they left my neighbor told me he had a knack for lacing his stuff with coke to get people addicted to his weed. but like i said didnt seem very uppish at all. just a weird weird type of high ive never really experienced before. i thought about it just being really good but i dont think thats the case, it was different. thats the only way i can describe it. yeah, never done pcp formaldehide or heroin, so i have no clue to be able to compare it to find out. i bet it was the wet weed. but dried. it seems harsher like butt weed but smells like fire. so idk at all. thanks for the responses though. im fine now, i was freaking out last night, but im all good now just ready to buy bud safely.

i wasnt seeing things that werent there so that cuts out some things. i atleast have it narrowed down what it couldve been. so thats close enough.

that is really messed up man. I mean a person wants to know what they are putting in their bodies, that dude must just be a low down character. Hey man be safe o.k. ,shoot I want to look for weed bad but know hardly noone and really dont want to know alot of ppl. But I aint smoked in weeks. Cant wait till my girls are ready.

School Boy how long have you been smoking? If you are new to smoking pot (5 yrs or less) Then it sounds like you just got ahold of some very good stuff. I have smoked wet before and it just gave me a drunk'n high feeling. But I've smoked pot for around 30 yrs now on a daily basis and only have ever felt that way when smoking really good and I mean really good stuff. But each person it effects in diferent ways. But if I were you I would go back and ask if you were sold spiked weed and get my money back. But then again most dealers won't give refunds. This is why you should stick to growing and smoking your own. JMO...take care..

people dont lace drugs with anything more than about 30% the cost of the substrate.

mdma haver has mescaline/lsd/heroin in it. never. the down and trippy feelings come from different platue doses of DMX. weed never has heroin in it. ever. it doesn't really matter of someone puts coke on it as its the salt and most will burn off. crack works, and is cheap enough. thus the premo. tip. don't buy from 15y/o gangersters on the corner.

Sit Tokie U dont think its odd he said it smells like fire and is harsh. That def some wet.

yeah probably right about wet. idk for sure though. ive been smoking abot 4 years. i know good bud. i got ahold of some fire ak47 a few weeks back. and some other chron that was well worth the 60 an eighth. hah i know it was laced, just not what with.

ive smoked some pretty premature bud that had almost the same effect that your describing. Makes sense, as premature thc is not a very pleasant feeling in the least! You see, when the cannibinoids break down as the plant reaches maturity, you will get that more sedative, narcotic feeling you are used to. Dont think a premature bud will give you that heady stone that a sativa gives.

but yeah, premature bud=very, very uncomfortable experience. for me anyways, and ive heard others say the same, hope that helps.

HOWEVER, when i was seventeen, i smoke a joint with a guy, who later confirmed it was in fact laced with pcp. I was walking and couldnt stop. My hand was clutched on the couch i was sitting on so hard that i couldnt let go. Worst night of my life, but that was just my experience, hope that helps man, sorry to hear that bro/broette, i know how that feels, total deception.

man it could be anything or nothing .. Ive heard of A-holes sprayin crappy dirt with all kinds of crap.. from wasp killer to embalming fluid... Grow your own holmes;)

Latest posts

Back