Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1671666826100.png

Little seed packs everywhere, even buds I didn't want to pollinate <sigh>. The trichomes make them hard to photograph, though.

View attachment 315756
View attachment 315757

Still a happy mamma plant. Not a yellow leaf on it. Most/all of my grows have always started to show deficiencies before now. I'm almost afraid to water it and risk screwing it up. It's due for a trimming at least, though. It seems to be growing new fan leaves as fast as I can remove them.

View attachment 315758
Thats first photo. Thank you for reminding me why I love this plant soooooooooo much!

Thought of you Crash when I saw this weed growing upside down in one of this tomato planters. Read the how to on it including moving lights to the bottom of the tent. Even watched a YouTube about it. not for me but interesting and it took someone like you to try this

View attachment 315807
I'm with WeedHopper on this one. Seems like a lot of work (and risk of damaging the light with dripping water) for nothing. That is unless the youtube video was the goal : )

Hmm, but I could see planting in a regular upright hanging pot, and using LST to pull all the branches downward. Maybe just hang weights on each new branch so it resembles a hanging vine of some sort. Would still want the light to be above the plant. Maybe something to play with outside if VA ever increases the 4 plant limit.

It's going to be down around 10 degrees F tonight. I don't think the little space heater I was using in the shop can keep up with the even with both grow lights at max. I moved the ABC and Auto Caramelicious GDP into the flower room for now. If the ABC starts to flower, it will be interesting watching the reveg when I pull it back out.

The really interesting thing to me is the auto was looking like I had poisoned it sitting in the shop. I was about ready to toss it, but after about 16 hours in the warmer flower room it's looking almost normal again. Probably reduced the yield letting it languish in the cold like that all week. The ABC looks pretty much like it always does, so the auto must be super sensitive to the cold.

abcb001.jpg

acgdp001.jpg

I had to move the clones (if they ever root) and the THC Bomb seedling out of the shop to my bedroom. Only light I could setup without drilling holes in the ceiling was the dreaded burple lights. Now I have a use for all those stupid surgical masks I was forced to buy. I can put one over my eyes every night to block the burple light when I sleep : )

thcbb001.jpg

The impending grow tent gift has me all excited. I suddenly realized no one will be able to see in but me, so no one will be able to count pots! I added 6 Freak Bomb seeds to the sprouting/cloning mix.

Latest posts

Back