Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, it missed one at the bottom : )
1699883431600.png

Here are the two Supafreaks that survived. One is from the four I cracked before they would root. The other I noticed yesterday sticking out of a cup I had given up on. That give me a 75% chance of at least one female. Considering my luck with these things, they are both probably male, though.

1699912061107.png

This is the BSHW I stuck outside. @greenphene says they will survive with temps in the 30's, and so far he's been right : ) The leaf hoppers are mostly gone, too. Might not be finished before we see some mornings in the 20's, so I guess I will be moving it in and out of the garage until it's finished or I forget and it dies on me...

1699912203107.png

Finally smoked some of the MXTL bud I harvested last month. The stuff is way stronger than I was expecting. Just half a joint and I'm pretty stoned - more than I usually get. When I walked the dog I worried that we stayed out too long and mrs crash would be worried. She just told me I was only gone about 10 minutes. Not sure if she's screwing with me, she does that when I'm stoned : )

I am happy the genetics didn’t let you down. I keep saying I need to start some plants but like you, I have so many strandivars(😁) to choose from, it is tough to choose(G&M seeds have me intrigued). And I think I need a new tent. And an excuse to give my wife😁

I am happy the genetics didn’t let you down. I keep saying I need to start some plants but like you, I have so many strandivars(😁) to choose from, it is tough to choose(G&M seeds have me intrigued). And I think I need a new tent. And an excuse to give my wife😁
The excuse is the hardest part. She was so happy when I cut back to four until she discovered four was really eight...

The MXTL bud is first rate, though. I will definitely be growing it again.

The excuse is the hardest part. She was so happy when I cut back to four until she discovered four was really eight...

The MXTL bud is first rate, though. I will definitely be growing it again.
My problem is I smoke so little and have probably a half pound(plus edibles, tincture and keif). My excuse will probably be that growing is a relaxing hobby😎

My problem is I smoke so little and have probably a half pound(plus edibles, tincture and keif). My excuse will probably be that growing is a relaxing hobby😎
I tried the relaxing hobby excuse, but then she reminded me about the time she caught me cursing spider mites while spraying all the girl scout cookies with soap spray : )

The relaxing hobby is the best one going for you I think unless you plan to take over her sewing room with a big tent 🤪 then you will have to break out the heavy artillery in you plea 😂. Growing weed inside gets rid of the winter blues for us and everyone around us 💕 good luck 🍀

The relaxing hobby is the best one going for you I think unless you plan to take over her sewing room with a big tent 🤪 then you will have to break out the heavy artillery in you plea 😂. Growing weed inside gets rid of the winter blues for us and everyone around us 💕 good luck 🍀
She is a good egg so I don’t think she would bust my balls about it.

I'm still undecided to what degree I'm gonna jump into this thing, but any growing I do is gonna be inside, for sure. I'll probably have one or two plants at most, ever, and maybe have them up on some kind of a mobile platform, so I can move them around to take advantage of the sun as much as possible. My girl(s) right now get 15-30 minute rotations in the sun when it's out - when it's not, I have an led shop light I stick it under. I might upgrade the light at some point, but as much as I babysit and fuss over what I have, I really want simplicity, and I'd prefer quality over quantity...'cause I'm a way-lightweight.

Like Brylcreem...a little dab'll do me. LOL

Latest posts

Back