Crystal In Dwc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks hippy &pez.i started all these out at the same time,some just popped before the others.i was kinda hi when i added nutes to them and put the same amount to all and the little ones could not take it,oh well.

Nice Andy, I got a 2 week old that is coming along nicely, hopefully looking like yours at 3 weeks.

Good luck buddy

Looking good Andy. I usually have a burnt leaf or two--either pushing the nutes a little too much or letter her grow into the light :eek: I always apologize profusely when this happens. She always forgives me.

Nice grow Andy, keep us posted would maybe like to try that dwc on a grow.

pulling up me milk crate to watch this one..I have some chrystal beans waiting in the crissper..will be nice to see your outcome..thanks andy...KEEP M GREEN

you will be glad you got rid of the dirt. I always burn em at first. I think it is a good way to see what all the strain can handle. Now that you are wet you can monitor and adjust your ppm with out any trouble. Really helps to get the most out of your girls. I have my girls at 1400 ppms two weeks into flower. I will have them up to 1600 2 weeks before the chop, so do not be scared to feed em. Someone told me that 700 was a good ppm level but I have had two strains at 1800 ppm and never burned the tips.

nice andy, so u got some mazar's going? nice i got me a posativly awasome mazar growing. well be checking in on that mazar u got,
good luck bro an.....................

GREEN MOJO :fly: GREEN MOJO :fly: GREEN MOJO

wow.. your look nicer than I have.. and was that only for 2 weeks?

how is your water temp. and how much you do the nutes for the 5 gal bucket?

papa,i have tried my best to tell you what you are doing wrong,even in pm.you need someone to help you out on understanding this.or i would recommend you go to soil.
thanks all for looking.i will get some pics up of the mazar as soon as they get to the veg area.still little right now.just popped a few days ago.

buddy,you are so right.i will never go back to dirt,except for outdoor growing.i agree on the ppm,i bump mine up every few days and when i change out weekly,i have a higher starting point.many thanks

Growdude said:
He is growing in a DWC system, not a cloner.

Very nice plants Andy.

what's difference bettween DWC and cloner?

he's using 5 gal. bucket with airstones right?

andy.. I'm good with soils and outdoor myself..I even do my own of premixing soils. I'm very green thumb with it. yet.. I will keep with my grow journal of 2 cent outdoor grow 2008....

I'm learning about DWC and clones.. thank you.. for many helps.. I'm not try to be hard head over my soft butt;) just that I need to know these in advance because I will grow many as I can at outdoor.. I would love for some clones from it..

the cloner is to start rooting of cuttings papa.the dwc buckets are for growing to maturity.you just can not grow to maturity in what you are using.i hope this eventually sinks in.i am in no way trying to be a smart arse.i am TRYING to HELP you.i did grow in soil,in 5 gal buckets also.maybe you should try that.i hope you understand what i am trying to tell you.

yeah I got ya andy.. you think 2.5 gal bucket will work too? or stick with 5 gal bucket? I'm thinking about transplant two main plants I have from bubbleponic.. is it alright to have 2 main mojo in one 5 gal. or prefer to have 2 separate 5 gal.?
I'm gonna post pic in my dwc grow journal

hey andy im not the sharpest tool in the shed. but how hard from 1- 10 is the meathod u are using? uve seen my grow but mine is relatively easy im just worried about ppm and all the technical stuff i bought a bubbleponics system then ended up going soil cuz it was my first indoor grow.

I love this Crystal stran.. ive been growing it for about a year now.. The cuttings root pretty fast and fairly easy.. and this stuff is some of the sexyest looking bud when its done.. Very nice and hard hitting high also..

Latest posts

Back